Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Review: Benefit Roller Lash.


Heeeey guys! I'm back with a new review and this time it is all about Benefit's Roller Lash. This product was one of my 1st ever purchase at Benefit ( I know I'm pretty late). The reason I decided to finally get this one is because of all the hype everybody has been giving it. Whether they'll feature it on their favorites or their empties post that convinced me to say "Okay I'll try it". So now, here we are!




Disclaimer:
Honestly, I am not a makeup professional just yet, I just really love makeup and as you guys may know, I am working on my journey to beauty and as a, I wouldn't really say a "beginner" but somewhere in between, I tend to experiment and make a ton of mistakes along the way while having fun and learning new techniques.

Item Description:
It's a roller for lashes! The eye opening Hook' n' Roll brush grabs, saparates, lifts and curls.. while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. 

97% said it visibly lifts lashes, 87% said it gives long-lasting curl, 94% said eyes look more wide open.

Price: P1,300. I bought mine at Rustan's Shangri-La.



How to use:
Left eye no mascara, right eye using the roller lash.
From the base of your lashes, wiggle the wand until you reach the tip, I did this the wrong way and ended up having some clumps so be sure to grab the eyelash and wiggle it!

 Do repeat as necessary, Mine took 1 application to have visible curls, but I wanted them to be more curled so I did another coat and this is the result: 


What I think of this product:

1 application.

clean or no mascara.
I'm actually really happy with the way it turned out, You could see my eye on the left that I didn't apply any mascara there and on the right I used 2 applications of this mascara, No eye curler used.

I naturally have long but straight (almost like a hood) eyelashes. Usually it takes me quite awhile to just get my eyelashes to curl and with this product, I actually managed to curl it in an instant. I also tried this out while I was doing the groceries, and unlike my other mascaras, I didn't have to worry about this product smudging or having its effect fade. 

I recommend this for girls who are on-the-go. The brush of this product prevents it from grabbing too much product that tends to wear down your lashes.



Will I repurchase? Yes I will, I love it so much! I also read from the instructions that this works best with combining it with they're real mascara. Mainly, apply this roller lash mascara first then follow it up with the they're real mascara. So I guess I will be investing in that too. 

SO, I guess that's it for this product. I could literally go on and on about this but I wanted to keep it as short as possible, which I think I didn't do good on that, but anyway, I hope this post has been helpful if you are looking to purchase this or if you just wanted to see what the fuss was about.Share it or +1 or comment below if you guys have other techniques or tips about this mascara and if you have suggestions for other makeup for me to try.

Until the next blog!
Joyce

Want to see what other items I bought along with this? Click HERE
Or do you wanna know what products I managed to emptied out for the month of May 2015? Click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.