Wednesday, December 26, 2018

What I Got For Christmas 2018




It's that time of the year when almost every blogger/vlogger are uploading their posts or videos about what they got for Christmas and I am definitely one of those people who will binge watch and read all of them. That made me enjoy making my own as well so I'm excited to post this but I'm kind of rushing it because my mom is visiting us so I'll be spending most of my time with her.

 Like always though, I got to pick out my own presents and at the same time, save the rest of what's left for the rest of the year which I think is the best thing ever. Basically, it's a haul / what I got for Christmas and I will include the prices of each one in case anyone is wanting the same things for themselves or to give as a gift and is curious about how much they were.



  • Chloe Classic Perfume (Gift Set) 
Duty Free (128 USD)
I feel like I get a new perfume each year just because I am obsessed with perfumes as it is. Each year I'm looking to try out a new scent, specifically from a different brand every single time. This is my first ever Chloe perfume so I guess it's just suiting that I get the classic scent. This is one of my purchases that I have thought about all year and was thrilled to finally get it because 1. it is cheaper than the mall price because it's from Duty Free and 2. In time for Christmas and before the year ended.




  • Plaid Skirt Jumper
Forever 21 (PHP 899)
My mom and I was just going around the mall trying to find shoes and accessories for an event that we're heading to by the end of the year when I saw this and thought it was the cutest thing ever. I definitely saw this jumper from other girls on Pinterest, tumblr, Instragram and everywhere else. I always thought they looked so pretty and girly but never really went out to find them for myself just because I didn't see them for sale whenever I head to the mall and stuff and I haven't put on extra effort on finding this specific jumper. It was definitely on sale but I forgot how much was the original price and 899 for me is already within my price range for these things so I'm happy about it. 
  • Dirty White Sweater 
Lazy Fare @ Glorietta 1 (PHP 200) 
I am guilty for having so many of these types of sweaters but I never owned one in white. My mom actually dislikes my sweater collection but I find them really comfortable, they make sweaters that are really thin that's okay to wear with the humid weather that the Philippines has. Also, I don't have to think too much about what to pair with them because they go well with shorts, skirts, pants or whatever. So when I found this and saw that it was cheap, I just decided to get it. 



  • High Heels
"Margay" @ The Landmark Department Store (PHP 649) 
For whatever reason, ever since I turned 20, I ran out of high heels. I had so many back in high school / when I was a teen but sadly they got ruined because of me not using them at all. Now, I had to go to places that required me to have these types of shoes. So I went to the mall with my mom to get a pair. I guess that this is gonna be the start of me collecting high heels again because as soon as I tried them on, I suddenly remember how much I used to love these types of shoes.  Again, this was on sale (50% off if I remember correctly).





  • Peripera Ink Concealer #2 Blemish Hider Beige 
SM Department Store (PHP 460) 
First of all, isn't this the cutest concealer ever? I swear Peripera has the cutest packaging for their products. I was definitely in need of a new concealer because I ran out and at the same time, I have been wanting to try more products from this brand, specifically this concealer. I have tried this out yesterday and I feel like it works just as it says it does but we'll see in the long run I guess. Can I just point out that this looks almost the same as the lip inks? Truly a space saver on my makeup bag if this works well. 





  • L'OREAL Paris True Match Foundation in G2 Gold Porcelain 
SM Department Store (PHP 500 to PHP 400) 
I am gonna be honest and say that I was lowkey sad that they changed the color range because I used to buy the perfect shade of foundation for myself from them way back which was the W3 Nude Beige (I made a review about this product back in 2015 HERE). So I had to again find the closest shade I could find from their new selection. The only thing that I didn't like from this before was that it didn't work well on me during hot weathers but I did like that it looks good on me during cold weathers. I remember it not giving me enough coverage before but now I'm willing to try it again. I do appreciate the new packaging because I do not have to pour the product onto my hands anymore because it finally has a pump and I feel like they added more products into it. 



  • L'OREAL Paris Hair Dye in 6.13 Golden Nude Brown
The Landmark Department Store (PHP 399 to PHP 299) 
This isn't really new to me or to anyone really since I've been very open about me coloring and cutting my own hair. The dye I use for my hair is this (after I bleach my hair.. I know it's complicated) and I got this again since I saw that they were on sale. I also do need to touch up my roots and color because it's been months and it's starting to fade. 
Hope that you had a Merry Christmas and I'm wishing you to have a happy new year! But first, tell me what did you get for Christmas this year? 

6 comments:

  1. Que artigo excelente, seu site é muito bom mesmo, estou toda semana visitando e lendo seus artigos.

    Parabéns!

    Meu Blog: Paraíba de Prêmios Resultado

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gostei bastante do artigo, muito bom mesmo! Estou amando ler seus artigos e compartilhar com os amigos!


    Meu Blog: O que é Bet69?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suas postagens são ótimas, estou seguindo seu blog e curtindo bastante!! Parabéns!

    Meu Blog: Rafaela Castro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Descobri este site essa semana e já estou adorando os conteúdos, são ótimos!

    Parabéns! 👏

    Meu Blog: Heloísa Dias

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iron & titanium wok - TITanium Art - TITanium Art
    Iron womens titanium wedding bands & titanium wok - edc titanium TITanium ford fusion hybrid titanium Art Made from stainless steel samsung titanium watch with leatherman charge titanium titanium zinc, this steel frame is designed for the production of corrosion resistant $44.95 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.