Friday, February 5, 2016

Quick FX CC Cream Review



I received this product from Quick FX a few months ago and have been trying to decide what my final verdict for this product was and now that I finally know, I'll be sharing it to you guys. 

Price:
PHP 89 at any Watsons or SM Department Store at their beauty section.

What do I think about it?

So, from the packaging, it claims to color correct which can conceal, hydrate and protect and give a healthy glow on the skin on one application. Their directions for use is on the back and it says: Apply in circular motion blending evenly into skin. Layer for buildable coverage. Wear underneath foundation to minimize the appearance of imperfections, even out skintone, and provide natural luminosity to dull skin. 



Okay, so for me, I tried this as an actual CC cream and just used it on my face for a whole day and I'm not so sure about that because it totally did not last on my skin and made me look greasy. The next day, I tried this the same way, applying it all over my face and then putting a foundation on top. It made me look way cakey and very unnatural. I was starting to dislike it from this part on but then I tried to read the actual product and all I could see was "color correct" (you know the saying, sometimes a pencil is just a pencil, don't overthink it). Then, I used this just on my red or dark spots and blemishes that are way too noticeable, blended it in and then put a foundation above it. With this method, it worked perfectly for me and a plus because the red spots that I had before applying this now gives me a nice healthy glow which is an illusion and I didn't expect from this product.

Do note that this is not a concealer at all but just a color corrector. 


Is it worth the money?



After figuring out what it was meant for is the reason that I think it is definitely worth the money because it's pretty cheap and comes with a resealable pack. You honestly don't have to use much of this product everytime. Just a dot per spot you wanna color correct is enough. This CC cream also has just one shade which is nothing to worry about because it does adapt to every skin type. I used this on my friend and my mom who had different skin tones than I do and it worked amazing for them too. 






Disclosure: I am in no way payed to say anything about this product, Quick FX just sent it to me to try out because they just recently released it and would like for me to review it. All opinions or statements made were based off on my own experience whilst using the product. 

38 comments:

  1. woww. Love the idea of a quik fix cream :)

    http://perkymegs.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The result looks pretty good.

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it really evens out the skin tone which makes a perfect base for your foundation.

      Delete
  3. Wow, I think the result actually is really good. :)
    Xx Blue Ducklings
    http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES TOO! Also, I think the packaging is really cool and unique. Followed you on bloglovin'!

    GIVEAWAY | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like such a great product! I really hope to try it soon !Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a very good product! And it's cheap, so that's a plus :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really interesting! I love the idea of CC creams and have been loving the BB creams, so if I see it available I'd love to try it out!

    Thanks for sharing :)
    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! Definitely going to give this product a try :)
    Evie
    xx
    www.evie-ward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, thanks for your advice on my blog! ... Im aprecciate, I like that product!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review! I wonder if there's anyway to get this in the States? I'll keep my eye out for it next time I'm in Taiwan and there are Watsons everywhere!

    xo, Alice || a l i c e / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that one you'd have to directly contact them about because as far as I could tell, they only sell it locally. Their Instagram account is "Quickfxph"

      Delete
  11. Sounds really great! Thanks for sharing!
    http://silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! Thanks for commenting on Qing's Style. I hope you always keep in touch!
    Check my feed too! @qingsstyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely post. the one thing i still don't get is the difference with cc and bb cream

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for this tip! I am completely in love with CC-creams and always find them so easy to cover up spots with! :D

    Filippa ⎮ Always a Dot

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the fact that it adapts to every skin type because I swear the struggle is real when you have to try to match face products to your skin tone. Thanks for this review! this looks like a great product <3

    sierra | @itsberrystylish  

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a great feeling when you've found the perfect way to use a product. I'm glad you finally got there!

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your makeup turn out amazing! AAA I am in love with your blog. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    xoxo, Maii

    http://ohiamiht.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello dear! Your blog is fantastic!

    Maybe we could follow each other? If you'd like it please follow me on the both of my blogs :

    NEW POST ---> http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/forget-past.html
    NEW POST ---> http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/how-to-be-morning-person-collab-with.html

    And let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm yet to try any CC creams, I'm curious! I love your style of using clips/gifs for blogging by the way, as opposed to just images - what a great idea :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your blog! Sounds really great, thank you for the tip! :)
    Enjoy your Sunday, Isabella xx http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks amazing, great post too!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think this would be really useful for on the go and traveling :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great review Joyce! Thanks for sharing!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.