Monday, November 30, 2015

Monthly Favorites || November 2015




The end of the month...
Christmas is coming..
New Year is coming...
Why am I growing up so fast?

You know that time when you reach a certain age where you're like "slow the fudge down time!" Well anyway, one day at a time so today I will be showing you guys the products or things that I loved during this month of November and what I recommend you guys checking out.

Beauty Products!



Quick FX No-Shine Mattifier


PHP 89 (1.89 USD). I actually can't believe I haven't done a review about this because this is a holy grail primer for Filipinas or you know, has the quick fx brand in their country. It's super cheap and does help your makeup stay in tact for the rest of the day. It however doesn't hide the pores but still is a really good primer a 10g sachet lasts for awhile since you only need a few product on some parts of your face and it has a resealable cap which makes it great for traveling purposes too. It's usually sold out on most places so be sure to keep an eye out so you could get 1 or hoard like me.


Silky Girl Moisture Rich Lipstick in 28 Sensual


PHP 149 (3.16 USD) .Another cheap product that you can get your hands on is this lipstick. The brand isn't quite familiar to many but this lipstick is very promising and long lasting, I can get into more of that HERE


Terra Cotta Blush in 01


PHP 280 (5.93 USD) from theclosetqueen on Instagram. I use this as a highlighter because of it's shade and it is very subtle when applied to the face so it will need building up but I guess that's what I like about it because I could adjust it to whatever I want it to look like. Really easy to apply and have found myself reaching for this whenever I do my makeup. A photo and review of this product HERE.


Chic Nail Polish in Gypsetter from the boho chic! Collection


Periwinkle blue nails? Uh, yes! I swear that this will be a staple color of mine because of how good it looks on almost anything I wear. It's easy on the eyes but makes people do a double take on what shade it is because it really is just so pretty! I do add my ORLY matte top coat after this polish because I just love matte nails and it makes it look even prettier. And not gonna lie, it reminded me so much of Ariana Grande because I always see her photos with this kind hue to it. PHP 33 (0.70 USD)


Non-beauty related things



Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal


I have been wanting this ever since the 1st time I saw it from either tumblr or bubzbeauty which is years ago. If you don't know what this is, it's gives a question a day for you to answer all year. It says 5 years because you would have to answer the same questions a year or so after to see how you've changed or haven't changed. A perfect gift to give for somebody if they love writing on journals. Read more of this journal HERE.


Spotify Playlist


The tunes I blasted constantly during this month. If you've been following me on snapchat you'd probably heard some of these from there already. So if you aren't following me there yet, my id is blissyjojo.






Hope that you enjoyed and found this post helpful and if you have any more questions, suggestions or request, leave a comment below and I'll reply as soon as I see it.

How about you though? What were your favorites for this month?




Disclosure: The Terra Cotta Blusher was sent to me by theclosetqueen on Instagram but statements and opinions made are based on my own experience from using their product.

9 comments:

  1. Great favorites. The lipstick color is gorgeous. Hope you have a glorious day.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bought this Q&A journal as a present for a friend, definitely a great thing!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the five-year journal!! I have to admit I've been slacking on filling it in, but overall it is such a nice idea to jot down daily memories.

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I do is I always place it on either my pillow on my bed or bedside table so I don't forget to write before heading to bed :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome products, lady! I love reading about other blogger's fave things- give me ideas on what to try!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the products, they all look so beautiful and great :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.