Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Minimal Makeup



These days, the natural or no makeup-makeup look has been on trend. Why? Because it's easy on the eyes, minimal amount of products used but still brings out your features. Here I will be showing 2 products that helped me achieved that look




Celina Oil Free UV Block SPF 15 Powder Foundation

P200 @theclosetqueen 

Description:
Celina UV Block SPF 15 Oil Free Powder Foundation
(Refill only; doesn't come with puff and mirror)
*For firm, smooth, and bright skin
*With smooth fine texture 
*Contains sunscreen 
*No mixture of oil
*Comes in 3 different shades: No.1 (light), No. 2 (medium - Best Seller!), No. 3 (dark).
Product of Thailand
14 grams
NOW Php200
SMS/Viber 09173931933







Verdict:

Now, I'm not usually a powder foundation lover and always goes for the liquid foundation ones because... no reason really, I just find them easy to blend on my skin. This however, applied like a powder on my face. I was pretty scared at first since I thought that it isn't like a foundation. The coverage is pretty minimal so you would have to rely on a bit of concealer. After using this product for 5 days everyday, I could really see that it does live up to it's name since my face was pretty much oil free throughout the day or atleast 5-6 hours and knowing me, I get oily after an hour or 2 so I was actually surprised by this. 

Terra Cotta Blusher

P280 @theclosetqueen

Description:
LDM Paris Terracotta Blusher
Brightens the face with its silky pearlized finish. Dab on the cheeks, brow bone, nose, whichever part of your face you want to highlight.
10 g
Php280
Text/Viber 09173931933





Verdict:

This really didn't look like a blush to me but a highlighter. So I used this one for that purpose and it does give a good shine to my skin. If you've seen some Korean models who just has this smooth looking shiny skin, this product actually gives an almost identical look to you. It's super easy to apply on your skin and blend. The only con I would have to say about this is that while it does sink into your makeup, it disappears after 3 hours or based on my experience. Still, it isn't hard to reapply some shine since the packaging is travel friendly a.k.a. you can put in inside your purse and whip it out when you need to without worrying of it making a mess. 

Putting a really thin eyeliner and not  natural looking brows with a nude lipstick does complete this whole look and makes anyone's tired looking face look more awake and natural. Not too overdone but not undone, a look that would bring out your natural features up for appreciation. 


And yes, the puffy eyes game is real since I've been binge watching drama all day for 2 days. So if you have any suggestions, leave a comment down below if you know any shows or movies you think I would like.




Disclosure: These products were sent to me by Miss Malou of theclosetqueen shop on instagram for free but the opinions are based on my own experience for this honest review. 


6 comments:

  1. Nice post, dear.

    My new post - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/11/dubai_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked learning about what products you use to achieve this look. I've been more into the natural makeup look lately because it's so fast and easy to put together.

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea the minimal look goes with everything too. Cannot go wrong with it

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: fabulous beauty products. Great makeup .. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You have such a nice idea for your blog and I will be keeping in touch.

      Delete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.