Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My Q & A A Day: 5 Year Journal.



I honestly couldn't remember when I first saw this journal, I think it was from either bubzbeauty or tumblr. What I do recall is that the first time I saw it, I just knew I had to have it. I'm a sucker for amazing packaging for products and that goes with book covers too and when I discovered that it just isn't a normal journal, I actually went all over the place to try and get it for myself. 


That didn't go so well since it has been a year and a few months already and it was always unavailable on the bookstore or anywhere near my place. I was tempted to get it online but it was a little more expensive than the usual price. Thankfully, Fully Booked finally had4 of them in stock last October 27, 2015. I picked up 1 and went straight to the register. The original price was P699 (14.95 USD) but since they were having a 20% off sale, I got it for P559.20 (11.96 USD). 




I get that it isn't the cheapest thing in the world and some might even consider it a luxury. But if keeping or writing journals is a passion of yours or of your friend, then you should think about getting one for yourself or for your friend since considering the price, you would be able to use it for 5 years. 

365 questions, 5 years, 1,825 answers. A mini time capsule for your thoughts. Usually journaling is like that when you can read about what happened with you on a specific date. This however, can be for your opinions since it has questions that you'll need to answer. You'll be able to see how it changes or if it's the same. You'll be able to determine if there is a progress or not. It has questions that sometimes we tend to neglect but bring out the answers that are worth remembering.




This maybe a little too early to say, but I actually think that this wouldn't be a bore to anyone nor feel like a task to do. Since it has the most random questions everyday, you'll actually be looking forward to answering one everytime. I for one, consider this a challenge and a little reminder that there's always something in store for you tomorrow. 

What journals do you own? Do you have themed journals like these or blank ones that you fill in everyday?






18 comments:

  1. This sounds so good. I need to get one myself

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! It's a nice thing to have to look back to and use for years.

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! A perfect gift for someone, I believe:)

    Eva
    The Rococo Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks amazing will definitely be trying hard to get my hands on a copy!
    MyLittleOnlineSpace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! You won't regret it :D

      Delete
  5. It's such an amazing post! I like it! And already can't wait to see the new one!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like this journal would make a great Christmas present for anyone who lies to write or keep journals. I've tried to get a diary type journal a few times but I never stick with it.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might enjoy this one since you just need to answer a question a day. Doesn't matter how long or short and then be surprised how much it changes or it's still the same to the one you wrote a year or so ago. :D

      Delete
  7. I think this journal is such a lovely idea! Gotta get my hands on it for christmas :)

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.