Thursday, July 2, 2015

50 Facts About Me



Hi and welcome back my blog! If you're new here, hello I'm Joyce and today I will be telling you guys some facts that only some people may know about me. I really don't know if I would make it to 50 but let's give it a go.

  1. I am 100% Filipino
  2. My favorite colors are black, purple and pink.
  3. I tend to finish a book in just a few hours.
  4. I wear glasses but only when I'm in front of my laptop or reading on my ipad.
  5. I only knew how to ride a bike when I was already 19 years old.
  6. I am a hardcore gamer before where I would spend more than 24 hours infront of my laptop.
  7. Being a gamer, I used to dream a lot that I'm still playing my game especially with Dragon Nest Sea.
  8. My closet is full of clothes that are either black, white, navy green or dark blue in color.
  9. I like wearing makeup even if I'm not leaving the house.
  10. I have been in a modeling workshop for only a day.
  11. I tend to listen to a song that I like over and over again until I'm sick of it.
  12. I don't drink coffee
  13. I was an honor student back in high school
  14. People describe me as someone who is very deep
  15. I am more of a spender than a saver nowadays
  16. I could not sleep with the lights off
  17. I vomit whenever I watch thrillers
  18. I don't have my ears pierced
  19. I am open on getting a tattoo but too indecisive on what I would put
  20. I know all the songs in high school musical until today
  21. I have a habit of not replying to a person eventhough I've seen their message because I thought I replied already.
  22. I am very bad at math and only survived it in high school because I crammed a little more usual than I would than any other subjects.
  23. I love anything seafood except for oysters
  24. I need to sleep with 2-3 pillows below my head every night to sleep
  25. No matter how hot it is, I need a blanket that covers me from my toes to my neck
  26. I'm the type of person who would cry from a scary story
  27. I sometimes type out a whole rant about something but when I'm done I delete it.
  28. I'm writing my own book but can't seem to finish it because I have way too many ideas on my head that I keep re-editing the first chapters.
  29. I love to listen to people who have accents especially the British ones that I end up listening but not really understanding what they're saying. (lols)
  30. I badly wanna know who "A" is on Pretty Little Liars.
  31. I probably have more friends from gaming online than real life friends
  32. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is my favorite TV show ever
  33. I have a resting bitch face and people around me comment way too much about it.
  34. My height is 5'1"
  35. I was an extra on some TV shows in the Philippines (Banana Split & Maalaala mo kaya) I had no lines in both but with the drama one, I had to cry my eyes out which I did. And which the talent manager asked me for my phone number and photo, but the next day, I lost my phone.
  36. I am really bad at applying false eyelashes (I'm practicing now though!)
  37. I am secretly competitive.
  38. When I hang out with people, I tend to get very TMI although if I really have a secret I wanna keep, no one would ever know about it.
  39. I attended an Italian language school for a few months to pass basic Italian language and didn't come back after that.
  40. I have moved houses 5 times.
  41. I used to chop all of my barbie's hair and break its arm when I was a little girl.
  42. I am a bit of a perfectionist.
  43. I fake being good at public speaking, I talk fast and keep saying things hoping that it would make sense. 
  44. I hate being vulnerable infront of anyone.
  45. I have real life moments that I dreamed about before it ever happened.
  46. I am abit of a multitasker. 
  47. I have always been finding boys who are pretending to be girls in games, I don't know why but I always do without even trying.
  48. I am a bad liar but I am good at playing around with the truth.
  49. I am really stubborn.
  50. I was born the same date that Marilyn Monroe died. Pretty creepy especially when I have a mole the same place that was on her face too.


So that is it for my 50 facts and honestly, I barely made it. It was fun and hard at the same time to be able to describe things about yourself haha!

Thanks for reading and until the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.