Thursday, December 22, 2016

BeautyMNL Shopping Experience + Haul



For the past few months, I haven't had the time to go makeup / skin care shopping because whenever I do head to the mall, it's always to get some clothes or shoes and knowing me, shopping for clothes or shoes is already time consuming. I do get to do a quick walk around the beauty section at times but only manage to get 1 or 2 products, which is fine, though I miss just taking my time and going through everything I could see. 

Thankfully, I can do online shopping at BeautyMNL which saves me a whole lot of hassle from traffic and tight spaces at the mall especially during this time since Christmas is coming. 

If you didn't know, BeautyMNL the number one beauty site in the Philippines. The reason for this is because they are partnered with brands that you may have seen in and out of social media with all the products that are raved by beauty junkies as well as new brands to try out.



So, as you are entering the site, you can see the easy navigation of the website with their promos, top brands, best sellers, new arrivals and a navigation for the specifics like skin care, makeup, organic ones, accessories and so on. The site also has a price selection option which is very helpful if you're in a hurry but on a budget.



What I like best about browsing through their products is the reviews section. People who has bought these products rate and share their experiences on using it. This is very helpful when picking out which shade would look best and where and when is the product recommended to use for. Some lipsticks offer a photo of how each shade would look on different skin tones which is a must since not every shade will look the same for each person.

So for the shopping cart, it's pretty much on the top of the navigation bar which is convenient for when you need to edit out your cart and delete or add more things into it. Once you're done shopping, you can now proceed to checkout. There are different modes of payment that you could choose from like credit card payment or paypal, bank deposit or even a cash on delivery (though I rarely see this one).






So the waiting game begins! This is usually the most annoying part of online shopping since you would have to wait and wonder when will your order arrive. BeautyMNL has a tab where you could track your orders. You would be able to see if the payment has been received, when it's processing and when it's on its way plus an email notification when your order is shipped / with their courier and on its way to your shipping address.

I did my online shopping during December 09, 2016 (Friday), and usually they do next day delivery, but since it's the weekend, my order was delivered December 12, 2016 (Monday) which is pretty much the earliest day they could get it to my place. Pretty convenient and surprising since shipping at my place usually takes 2-3 working days for it to arrive.



A little disclosure, I've been personally handpicked by BeautyMNL to do a test run of their site.




List of the things that I got (Click the name for the direct link and prices to each of the products).

I saw that these little things are selling like crazy! I was suppose to get 2 of them, the other one was Rosy Pink but it sold out before I even got to check out. I'm just so into Lip and Cheek tints lately that I'm so excited to try this out.

Some Filipino and Korean Beauty gurus that I watch on youtube has raved about this face mask so I really wanted to try it out, but the location where you could buy this was way too far from my place so I'm actually happy that I was able to get this here and I got two.

Okay, so to be honest, I'm all out of Dry Shampoo so I definitely needed one since I don't wash my hair every single day. This dry shampoo has been very well reviewed that I decided to try it out. 

Makeup sponges are one of the things that I take so much time on cleaning and hopefully, this'll lessen the time I need to finish it up.

I haven't owned a lipgloss since 2013, and that was the year when "matte" was starting to make its way into the trend of lip products, long story short, I just got sucked in, loved matte lipsticks and never got a lip gloss until now. I remember loving how lip glosses looked on me before so I'm really excited to get back into using it again.

I swear I get lured into buying lipsticks all the time. This one, I saw was really cheap and from a brand that I haven't heard of before. Most of the other shades were already sold out, I picked Dublin instead but hey, it still looks pretty.


So those are the items that I got and just so everyone knows, shipping is absolutely free until December 23, 2016! If you plan on doing some last minute Christmas shopping, now's your chance!

Also, if you are a selfie lover like me, BeautyMNL has a contest running for you to win a Printster polaroid of your pretty face and a PHP 200 BeautyMNL gift certificate. All you need to do is join BeautyMNL's #selfieMNL contest! Click here for the complete details.

1 comment:

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.