Friday, September 11, 2015

Nail Polish Picks | Fall 2015




I honestly can't believe that I haven't done some nail polish picks ever, well besides monthly favorites where I just practically show 1 or 2 shades that I've been using the whole month. But today, I feel so inspired by fall.. or in the Philippines we now have the "tag-ulan" season. Being me I hoard alot of nail polishes. So narrowing them down to a few of what I'm about to show you for fall was pretty hard but after a few minutes of picking out each one, I'm happy with it. Most of them are in the "berry" side shade because I cannot explain why when I think of fall, I always think about that color. Note: Press the "♥♥♥" to be directed to the item I mentioned and for those without the hearts, I couldn't find them or their website.



1st color that I will include here is one that I featured on my August Favorites post and it is the Play by: Etude House #25 P128 ($2.73 USD). I love that this color is a somewhat a muave pink that I absolutely adore, for sure this is my favorite color not just in polishes. I think that it is quite perfect in matching the weather that we have right now but not too depressing and very feminine and calm to the eyes. ♥♥♥



A darker color is the Caronia Nail Polish in Summer Fling P37 ($0.79 USD). I think, compared to the 1st one that I showed you guys, this one is a lot more bolder and what you would expect to see quite a lot from girls everywhere you go. I always thought that Caronia Nail Polishes are the "on-the-go" nail polish because of how pigmented most of their products are. And like I said, It is a berry-red shade that I absolutely love to look at.



Out of everything that I showed you, I think this is the darkest of them all and it is the Flormar Matte Nail Polish in M10 Extreme Grape P179 ($3.82 USD) (I forgot exactly how much but it is more or less around that price I indicated). It's shade is almost similar to the Caronia one, but since this is matte, it is a bit more muted but will not wash you out. A perfect accessory if you are planning to go to events wherein  this would actually make you look like you made a bit more effort because of how flawless this polish looks on the nails. ♥♥♥



Next is the Paintbox Nail Polish from Bench in the color Nude P58 ($1.24 USD). The name speaks for itself although it does look quite abit more yellow-orange, I think that if you are wanting a nude pick but wouldn't wanna have identical colors as everybody else, then I suggest to try this out. It isn't a boring color and still manages to be simple, eye-catching and matches almost anything. Plus this has a vegan formula so for all cruelty free lovers out there, I recommend this nail polish line, I love it soooo much. ♥♥♥



Lastly is what I used to wear a lot and I'm deciding to bring it back and it is the Sassy colors nail polish in Frosted Sapphire P20 ($0.43 USD). This nail polish does need building up when you apply it because it isn't that pigmented which I am quite thankful for because that way, I can keep applying until I am satisfied without it looking overdone. The fact that it is frosted is what gives it a unique touch that I think is perfect if you are ever planning to go on a night out or you just wanna spice it up from the colors that you would usually wear.



Now tell me, what are your Nail Polish Picks this Fall season?



No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.