Thursday, September 17, 2015

lol (Lots Of Love) Cosmetics Bronzing Powder Review



To be honest, I haven't heard about this brand too much and when I saw their makeup stall at SM Department store, I noticed that all of their prices are pretty cheap so I picked one up which is this bronzing powder. I love contouring my face using a bronzer for an everyday look so let's see how I like this.




Price: 
P139 ($2.96 USD) at any SM Department store or Watsons





What do I think of this product?

I am still in a current love-hate relationship with this bronzer because it is so subtle that I really do need to build it up to see decent results. Although, for how oily my face is, I'm surprised that this lasted me about 4-5 hours during a hot weather for how cheap it is. I didn't experience any breakouts and the product is easily blendable. I'm not sure if this will be a problem or not, but they only have 2 colors for this bronzer and what I have is the matte bronzer in the shade 02 Brown Sugar and the other one is a shimmery bronzer which I am guessing is the 01.



Applied it below my cheekbones and a little on the sides of my forehead.

Is It worth the money?

I am positively sure that it is, I think that I made a lucky 1st purchase for this brand or this brand really is great, I would really be trying out more of their products since I think that it is promising. I highly recommend this for anyone who is just starting to use makeup and looking for cheap products to buy and use.



I hope that this has helped you if you are looking into getting this product and comment down below if you have any more questions or suggestions on what product you think I'll like. I'll try to reply to them as soon as I see them.





1 comment:

  1. Nice review! I'm pretty interested with this product. I hope I could try this soon. 😊

    http://delightfulillusions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.