Tuesday, July 7, 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag?



Although I may have a huge wish list on the makeup that I wanna try, I have a set from my collection that I used quite often. It does change from time to time when I wanna change up my look but these have always been a must for my everyday makeup.



So I use Benefit's Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer all over the places that need prepping and then I take my Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in the color "I'm so money honey" and put it all over my face. Next I use Benefit's Fake Up Concealer in the shade 02 Medium to hide my dark spots, blemishes or under my eyes. I set them using my Benefit's Hello Flawless powder in the shade "I'm cute as a bunny honey".

Before I start doing all of the over makeup, I put on my Classic Cherry Chapstick so that my lips would be moisturized enough when it's time to put lipstick. And then I fill in my eyebrows using my Drawing Eye Brow in the color #2 from Etude House. Doing my eyebrows takes up most of my time and when I'm satisfied, I apply my Color My brows in the color #2 from Etude House to set and also lighten the color of my brows to match my hair color. Next is I will be using my BYS Eyeliner Pencil in the color 31 Sky Blue for my water line just to bring out my natural dark brown eyes color. Lastly for the eyes I use my Roller Lash By: Benefit and yes, I don't need to use an eyelash curler 1 is because my mascara does the job of lifting it up and I don't really like carrying an eyelash curler. So I do love this mascara alot.

Lastly, I have 2 lipsticks in my makeup bag that I carry everyday, and they are the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in the color Abu Dhabi and Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in 03 Patina. I use them both depending on what color I feel like rocking that day. So I apply which one that I would like and done! Most of these guys are travel size so I don't really have a problem carrying this little kit wherever I go and is pretty much a life saver when I have to go to some event unexpected.

So those are all the products that are on my makeup bag and do tell me, Are any of these products are in your makeup bag too? Or what are some things that are in your makeup bag? I'm really thinking of changing or building a new makeup bag so do leave some suggestions below!

Thanks for reading! Until the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.