Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Rucy's Vanity Products Review.




Rucy's Vanity is a cosmetic brand in the Philippines that offer high quality Korean products for a more reasonable price for everybody. They sent me these products a few days ago for me to try out. While I have been hearing about Rucy's Vanity here and there, I never really got to try them or swatch them before so I really didn't know what to expect. So here is my review after using them for a few days:




Products used from this line:


  • Rucy's Vanity Two-way Cake (Pressed Powder)
  • Rucy's Vanity Auto Eyebrow Pencil
  • Rucy's Vanity Gleamy Lavish Water-proof Mascara in Black
  • Rucy's Vanity Water-proof Liquid Eyeliner in Black




I was also sent 2 nail polishes which I would use 1 for an event I'm heading to tomorrow so further review on that would maybe be on a separate post but just incase you were wondering what colors I got, they're green 01 a color that I think is perfect for summer and gold 01 which I will be using for tomorrow and a perfect shade for fall.





Item Description:
Two Way Cake SPF 35 PA ++ 12g
Combines the goodness of foundation and powder in one with added protection from UV rays with whitening effect.
  • Whitening
  • Stay matte all day
  • Non-cakey
  • UV Protection
  • Non-clogging
  • Made in Korea
Available Shades:
  • #21 Natural Beige
  • #23 Dark Beige
How to use:
Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with puff.

Price: P250

What do I think of this product?
First, I like the packaging. I'm always worried whenever I'm on the go and I use the sponge, it will put / give dirt or bacteria to the product. So having them separated is a plus for me. And, the sponge is quite soft unlike what you would expect from most pressed powders. For the actual product, it applies evenly although having really oily skin and the humid weather, it didn't really lasted that long on my face although, reapplying is easy and not too cakey.





Item Description:
Auto Eyebrow Pencil,  0.33mm
Easy retractable eyebrow pencil, providing excellent sharp and precise lines yet a blendable soft focus to define eyebrow’s natural hue.
  • Made in Korea
Available Colors:
  • Black
  • Gray
  • Brown

Price: P80

What do I think of this product?
This product is very pigmented and even while using a light hand, I didn't have any problems trying to get it cling onto my skin. Easily blendable using a spoolie brush but this product doesn't come with it so you would have to use your own. Brown was a tad dark for my liking but I think the actual product does compete with the eyebrow pencils that I'm currently using.





Item Description:
Rucy's Vanity Gleamy Lavish Waterproof Mascara , 7ml
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Sweat resistant
  • Water-proof mascara that natural coats each lash making it appear longer and volumized
  • Protects lashes and lock in moisture.
  • Made in Korea

Price: P180

What do I think of this product?
This product is what actually surprised me the most. The reason is because I probably like this one the best out of all of these since my eyelashes easily curled up and never went down althroughout the day without even using an eyelash curler. And with the current humid weather, I expected it to have some problems but nope, no smudging at all and *spoiler alert* I might just have to put this on my favorites for next month.





Item Description:
Rucy's Vanity Liquid Eyeliner , 7ml
  • Long lasting
  • Water-proof eyeliner with deep black pigmentation that last whole day without smudging
  • Made in Korea

Price: P160

What do I think of this product?
Same with the mascara, this actually also survived my constant sweating. It didn't crease which I experienced on an eyeliner before and it's very easy to use. I just recently switched to a felt tip eyeliner but I always used to use a dip brush like this one. I don't really recommend beginners to use this since it does tend to get messy, but if you know how to do your eyeliner, then I suggest you give this one a try.

Also, I'm not sure if I do have a good makeup remover or not but based on my experience, all of these products are easily removed with just a few swipes so that is a plus for me.

Anyway, I hope that you have found this review useful if you are looking to try out these products and leave a comment down below if you have any more further questions, suggestions or if you have tried these products out and how did they work out for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.