Friday, September 25, 2015

Bobbie Cosmetics Poof! Concealer Review




A few weeks ago, me and my brother went to Watson's just to grab some necessities and I stumbled upon the Bobbie Cosmetics Stall. I actually wasn't that aware that they released a cosmetics line since I was so focused on their nail polishes. Though, they have really cute packaging and inexpensive products.that I ask myself how come I never noticed it before? Anyway, I picked up this cream concealer in the shade CN-02 (The 2nd lightest shade). And here is what I think about it:

Price: 
P100 ($2.14 USD)

What do I think of this product?


Without Concealer

With Concealer


While I was trying out their testers, I do notice that they only have 3 shades and that may become a down side since this shade is abit lighter than my skin tone and the next shade is too dark for my skin. I now use this for my undereye circles which does a great job at hiding and highlighting although, it doesn't work well on hiding blemishes. It's scent is pretty faint  that it goes unnoticed and it's easily blendable even if you are just using your fingers to pat in onto your skin.

After you set it with powder, expect it to stay where it is for a few hours but, This product does cake up or crease on my skin after 6 hours or so. Not that much of an issue if you won't need it for a whole day.

Is it worth the money?




Yes, I think it is since for it's price, it does help with the dark undereye circles. Like I said, you can use only your fingers and it has a small mirror on the other side of the product just incase you need to use it on-the go. It is quite small so you can easily carry this around on your purse and it doesn't eat up space. I was actually satisfied with this that I would wanna try out other products on their line like the eyeshadow palette and lipsticks. So if you want a cheap concealer for your undereye cirlces, try this one but I don't really recommend this for hiding blemishes.

So that is my review for this product and I hope that this has helped you incase you are looking to try this out. If you have any more questions, suggestions or request or even if you already tried this product, how has it worked for you? Leave a comment down below and I'll try to reply as soon as I see them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.