Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Purederm Argan Oil Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Review



Hello everybody, today I will be demonstrating / reviewing about a product that I recently just found while I was shopping during my birthday. I am all for putting on makeup and being artistic, although sometimes we would want a blank canvas and start over, that is when makeup removers are our best friend and I'm not really familiar with great makeup removers because most of them are either expensive or doesn't do anything at all but when I found this, I decided to give it a go.

Item Description:
Gently cleanse, tone & removes make-up, Made of a precious blend of Argain Oil & Vitamin E to restore hydration and softness, Ideal for all skin types. 

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene, Glycol, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Camellia Sinesnsis Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Betainer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Fragrance (Parfum) 




Price and where did I buy it?
P79.75 ($1.74) and I got it from SM Department store at SM Megamall although I am sure you could probably get this at any SM malls. 

What do I think of this product?
I have tried different kinds of makeup remover towelettes before and they mostly have a hard time taking off my eye makeup which is what I tested this product once I got my hands on it. With just a single swipe, I've removed about 80% of my eye makeup and mostly my full face makeup is gone. It doesn't leave my face greasy unlike the other makeup removers that I tried and if you are curious my skin type is a combination with having my t-zone as an oily spot. Also, it is a lifesaver with those stubborn mascaras.

Left Side: Wiped off makeup. Right Side: With Full Face Makeup.




Is it worth the money?
For how cheap it is, I am pretty sure that it is. the pack comes with 30 wet towelettes and it is resealable. And from my experience, it does what you expect it to do and that is to take off your makeup. Do try and ask the salesperson handling the stalls because from what I heard, this one is always sold out and I got the last stock for this one so lucky me!

So that has been my review for this product, I am so happy that I found it and would definitely be repurchasing more of it. Do comment for any questions, suggestions or discussions and I will try to reply as best as I can. 

Thank you for reading and until the next blog!
Wanna see my birthday haul where I got this product along with some other stuff? Click HERE
Or do you wanna see some of my guilty pleasures? Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.