What You'll Need:
- Green Nail Polish. I'm using 01 Green from Rucy's Vanity P50 (1.08 USD) *was sent to me.
- White Nail Polish. I'm using White Satin from Caronia P52.50 (1.13 USD)
- Black Nail Polish. I'm using Magic Black from Sweet Cherry P17.75 (0.39 USD)
- After cleaning and using a base coat for your nails, paint them using your green nail polish. Reapply as much as you'd want until you get your desired tone.
- Once your base color is dry, add a tiny drop of white nail polish on your nails. Make sure that it isn't to wet and try to make it as flat as possible. These would be the eyes. You can make 1 eye per nail or 3 or how many you want it to be. It doesn't have to look perfect since it is a slime, you could pretend that it's slipping off of him. *haha*
- Using your black nail polish, you would do the same thing you did with the white nail polish but even tinier than the white circle for it to serve as the pupil.
- Wait for it to dry and apply your choice of top coat and you're done!
So I hope that this post has helped you if you are looking for an easy D.I.Y. Halloween Manicure and comment down below what nail art would you do this year? Happy Halloween everybody!
If you're curious on how to make that ghost treat on the photo above, click HERE to find out more!
|Old nails I typically do during this season.|