Even if I love to use / play with makeup and experiment with a whole new beauty routine, I do have my fair share of bad habits that I must stop doing but still do anyway. I'm no professional but alot of people have told me to try and fix this because it bothers them that I keep doing it, but well, I kinda do change at first but after awhile, I do it all over again. I'm kinda neglecting listing them down because I know it's gonna be a ton. So here they are:
- Bleached my hair after a week when I last bleached it.
- Not using any sort of heat protectant on my hair when I use a flat iron or a curling iron.
- Forgetting to put on primer before doing a full face makeup.
- During those days when I only do my eyebrows and then I forget to take it off before sleeping.
- Waiting for my nail polish to be totally ruined before I remove it or change it.
- Not really actually cleaning my nails but only change the nail polish.
- I'm lazy to get haircuts, well, more like I don't want to. :)
- I tend to sleep really late which is the reason I have such big dark under eye bags.
- Buying new products even if I haven't finished using what I already have.
Well, based on everything that I listed down, I really should do something about them. But anyway, I hope that I'm not alone in these, so tell me, what are your bad beauty habits?