Monday, May 25, 2015

Review: Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation.




Welcome back everyone! Today is another review and this time it is about Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation. I bought this foundation I think almost 2 weeks ago and have been constantly using it. It is just in a sample size since I bought the flawless four package which had the flawless primer, fake up concealer and the flawless powder and brush.







Alright, So I am in the color "I'm so money HONEY" and the size of this product is 5.0 mL / 0.17 US fl. oz. I think this size is great for traveling and putting it in your kit. I apply this product using my foundation brush which I got from Hortaleza for about P51.









Item Description: Hello.. it's flawless time! Our new oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It's you.. just more luminous & healthy looking. What else you need to know: broad-spectrum SPF 25 PA+++ protection**, oil-free formula, natural finish, hydrating benefits, light-diffusing properties, available in 9 shades.

Price: Like I said, I got this in a package with my other flawless travel sized products for P1300. (I'll link where I posted it below)






What I think of this product? Well, based on this product's own description, it is oil-free and has a natural finish, I could say that it does photograph nicely but as you guys may have seen that I really don't have the best camera.



In the photos you could see that it lessened the redness of my skin, not covering much of the blemishes but I think just enough to leave the skin abit more natural looking and have my face evenly toned with my neck.


The first time I used this, it did feel as though my skin was suddenly flawless although, I would need to apply a little bit more for the coverage. It is a yellowish toned foundation and blends out quite perfectly with my skin. It felt lightweight at the 1st few hours after applying this foundation.

The cons, I guess would be that it did look cake-y on some of my oily spots (I have a dry skin but with an oily T-zone). The hydrating part for me doesn't really work because I have some dry spots where it became a tad unflawless. Not that obvious but I didn't apply moisturizer that time so maybe that's why. I did have some breakouts from using this, but still I'm also experimenting with other products so this is what I'm also not sure about if the breakouts came from this product or the other ones.

Will I repurchase? For now, not really. I don't think it worked that great for me but I did like how natural it looked besides the cake-y spots after a few hours which I am trying to experiment with using another technique (Will update about that soon). I suggest that if you do wanna try this out, make sure you moisturize your skin beforehand and do use a primer. The brush I think soaked up abit more product than how much it applied on my face so I also suggest that you use either your fingers or a beauty blender sponge.

So I think that's it for this product, if you tried this product out let me know in the comments below how it worked out for you or if you recommend me any other foundation to use with my skin type.

Thanks for reading this entry and until the next blog!
Joyce.

Want to see the other products I bought with this foundation? Click HERE
Wanna see my other Benefit product review? See my review on their Roller Lash HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.