Tuesday, December 9, 2014

2:00 a.m. Ruby

So the storm has hit my place right now. It has been raining nonstop for the whole day but this one is louder and so much colder. The thing with me is I think I would survive the heat more than I will survive the cold. I really could not stand being in the cold for too long for some reason. 

As some of you may have heard, typhoon / storms is really disastrous around the Philippines. I'm actually hesitating to watch the news or do some google search about "Ruby" (the storm name). I took a peak at it yesterday and it just broke my heart hearing that someone (not just one person) died from this storm. People may think that we're used to it, but really.. we will never get used to it. Like everybody else we just have to deal with it and do what we can to help. The fact that nature doesn't choose who is the richest, poorest, famous, etc. no one is really safe when things like this happen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.