Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick "Patina" Review





So yesterday, me and my brother went to Shangri-la Rustan's just to get this lipstick. I've seen this all over youtube, weheartit and also from other bloggers. Everyone just loved it so much and I decided I wanted it in my life since from what I've seen, this color looks great on everybody. So when we got to the stila stall there, (I almost couldn't find it since the space was a tad too small and it was in the far corner) "Patina" wasn't on display, I asked for it and lucky me, they had 1 last stock left. It was reserved for someone but they didn't picked it up on their suppose deadline so yea, I got it! 



The size of this product is 0.10 FL.OZ. / OZ. LIQ. / 3 ml and this would really take a long time for me to finish but not too big and not too small and works well if you're putting it on your bag or make up kit when you're traveling or just heading out.


Item Description:

A creamy-matte, full coverage lip color that delivers bold, long lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear.

The texture is weightless on lips and delivers superb comfort and its color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer.

Enriched with vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!



Price: 

P1,250 which is $27.71. Yep a lot more expensive compared to other countries which only costs them $22 which is P992.53. I got it at Shangri-la Rustan's.


What I think of this product?

To be completely honest, I was having 2nd thoughts on actually buying this at first because besides the fact that it is pricey, my lips are very dry and I thought that this product wouldn't look good on me. Well, I was wrong, even if I didn't apply lipbalm and just put it in, it actually moisturizes my lips but it doesn't feel sticky which is what actually sold me on getting it. 

Like from what I said above, I am loving this shade so much! It's so beautiful and kind of reminds me what most hollywood celebs are actually wearing now like Ariana Grande and Kylie Jenner. It actually smells really good too like no hint of chemical smell whatsoever. Fragrant but not overpowering that would make you feel dizzy so that is another +1 for it.


The cons on this product would have to be it's application. It is indeed pretty messy so do start at the middle part of your lips and so on. Another thing is it sinks in to the lines on your lips and the kiss test, well for me that didn't really work for I don't know what reason but even if it does leave a little mark on me, the color on my lips doesn't fade and having to wear it all day yesterday, I think it is long lasting on your lips.


Is it worth the money?

Yes, It is beautiful and definitely worth the investment. If you're the type to like wearing matte lipsticks then you should go ahead and try this. I do think Patina is the best but then again, another color I had my eye on was Aria but it wasn't on stock. The lady who assisted me told me that Beso, Patina and Aria are always the ones out of stock because it's what people are always buying from them. So if you're Stila stores accepts reservations whenever they restock, do reserve as soon as possible if you ever think of getting it because like I said, it sells out fast!



So I guess that's it for this product, All in all I think I would consider this one of my holy grail lipsticks now. I hope that this has helped you if you are looking into getting this product or if you're just curious about it. Do comment below if you have any other products you suggest me to try out that you'd think I would like or if you have similar or different experience after using this product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.