Monday, November 23, 2015

5 Books I Used To Love // Teen Fiction Novels




These past few days, I've been trying to find some new reads and while I scan my on growing book collection, I noticed some of my old favorites. a.k.a. during the preteen / teenage years. I honestly forgotten some of these book's story lines so I had to reread some of them when I had the time and I decided that I would like to share some of them here because maybe some of you haven't been able to read it yet and would want some suggestions so here they are!




Secrets of my hollywood life
by: Jen Calonita

I have the 3 books and the others I believe I used to have the ebook on my iTouch 4 which I lost years ago so I will have to get those again. I read and loved this when I was 12 or 13 and admired the story so much because once upon a time I wanted to be an actress and this gave me the "inside scoop" or what was the experience of being an A-list actress. I don't really know, I was obsessed with it and it wasn't too cheesy and have started rereading it again, now I'm on the 2nd book.




Fallen series
by: Lauren Kate

Again, 3 books and an ebook which I also lost. This was truly a favorite of mine when I was 15 or 16. A book that has an interesting story line but easy to fall in love with. It's a story about a girl and a boy who is a fallen angel. They spent lifetimes finding and losing each other. This time around, it seems to be different.




Ghost Girl
by: Tonya Hurley

This is a book about a girl who is practically invisible in her school. She doesn't have a lot of friends but she does wanna become popular. One day, she choked on a gummy bear and died. That doesn't stop her from getting what she wants, so she became pretty creative with her tactics. I remember not being able to finish the whole series of this book though, so I will be planning to read everything soon.




Nancy Drew
by: Carolyn Keene

I'm sure that this is one of the most famous teen mystery books out there. A teenage girl detective? Uh, yes please! I only have a few novels but I was pretty addicted to this one the most and I remember having to exchange books with some of my classmates from grade school then we'd discuss what we read or express our reactions to the story, almost like we were in a book club. This book never bored us.




Thirst
by: Christopher Pike

I remember this one to be another one of my favorites during my "mid teenage years". I went through a phase of becoming addicted with vampires and all those things so I got this book and was never disappointed. It's about Alisa a 5000 year old vampire who feeds but does not kill. Her maker hunts for her while she does everything she can to survive. Sometimes, going against her own rules. 

Another book that was my favorite but not in my stash (due to moving, I lost it) The Madison Finn Series.
So those are some of my books inside my stash that I haven't read for awhile but remember loving them all so much. I'm slowly rereading them before I get some more new books to get and read. 


If you have any recommendations, do not hesitate to tell me ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.