Friday, October 23, 2015

Halloween Nails: Slime Monster | 2015




I didn't really know what to do with my nails and usually, I do the pumpkin, ghost etc kind of nail art for this season but this year, I wanted it to be a little bit simpler and different. So I looked into my manicure stash and picked out the "Halloween colors" that I wanted to use and voila! Idea and inspiration obtained!




What You'll Need:
  • Green Nail Polish. I'm using 01 Green from Rucy's Vanity P50 (1.08 USD) *was sent to me.
  • White Nail Polish. I'm using White Satin from Caronia P52.50 (1.13 USD)
  • Black Nail Polish. I'm using Magic Black from Sweet Cherry P17.75 (0.39 USD)




Instructions:

  1. After cleaning and using a base coat for your nails, paint them using your green nail polish. Reapply as much as you'd want until you get your desired tone.
  2. Once your base color is dry, add a tiny drop of white nail polish on your nails. Make sure that it isn't to wet and try to make it as flat as possible. These would be the eyes. You can make 1 eye per nail or 3 or how many you want it to be. It doesn't have to look perfect since it is a slime, you could pretend that it's slipping off of him. *haha*
  3. Using your black nail polish, you would do the same thing you did with the white nail polish but even tinier than the white circle for it to serve as the pupil. 
  4. Wait for it to dry and apply your choice of top coat and you're done!

So I hope that this post has helped you if you are looking for an easy D.I.Y. Halloween Manicure and comment down below what nail art would you do this year? Happy Halloween everybody!

The Ghost treat that can be seen in the first photo is what I was inspired by on Pinterest and decided to make them myself. 






10 comments:

  1. Aw, these are so simple and cute! Which is actually perfect, since I'm terrible at nail art. I don't have a green color, but I have a murky yellow (I don't even know why) so I might try it with that color haha. Lovely post :)

    http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and lols at that murky yellow but why not right? XD

      Delete
  2. What a great idea for some ghoulish nails!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I`m going to get my Halloween manicure too! I think, I`ll use mobile manicure services . These guys always have something original to offer:)

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.