Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag




You know that feeling when you already have other blog posts ready to be published but you decided all of a sudden that you wanted to do a tag instead? Yea well, tada! I saw this tag from Beauty Broadcast and I just thought, "why not? This is gonna be fun!" Oh and if you are a beauty blogger, then I encourage you to do this tag too, Have fun!


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
Funny with me is, if I wanna do my makeup, I do every single step but, I always leave my hair as it is all the time, whether I just got out of the shower or if I still have a bed head. Unless I have a special event I have to go to, then I would definitely do my hair, if not then nothing.



2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I'm sure everyone is gonna cringe when I say this, but no, I wash it like 2 or 3 days after using them, and I may or may not have spares of every type of brush that I use just because of how lazy I am to wash them. Although, I always wash my beauty blending sponge before and after I use it, so not too bad.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I usually get chipped nails on the 3rd day, but that would last for a week unless I am meeting with someone or going out with friends then I would change or reapply it.




4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I tend to replace products as soon as I can. Although picking out a new product to replace my old one is what takes me a long time to decide what to get.I'll do all sorts of research on what product to get next on a single sitting because I wouldn't be able to stand it if I'm lacking something that I will need.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not putting on lip balm before putting lipstick or lipgloss. I think this is probably because I hate most of the lip balms that I tried and I am still currently hunting for a good one (I have my eye set on burt bees ones). And probably buying way too much lipsticks. It's just insane, I cannot get enough of it. I just bought one a few days ago online and it'll probably arrive tomorrow or the next day and I already have my eye on another lipstick. Oh dear, save me!




6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Refilling the water on my empty water bottles. I drive myself insane when it starts to pile up beside me in a day. And yes, I currently have 2 water bottles beside me at the moment. 




7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Yes and it makes everyone around me so mad at me because I always do it whether I'm excited about where we're going or not. Heck, even if I'm just going by myself, people are always pushing me to get ready already. But hey! I move pretty fast though.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
No. I'm sure of it. Give me money for shopping and I will spend every single penny. Unless ofcourse I'll pay the bills with that money, then that's a different story. 




9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collections?
It isn't organized at all, although I do have a vanity but that's it. Every single product is in there but I don't have any mini containers or dividers or anything at all to separate them which I will be getting once I visit the mall soon. (Yea right Joyce, you'll probably forget all about it once you see another lipstick you like).

Well that is it for this tag and I now realize I am the queen of procrastinating. I should really do something to change that but well, hmm, oh look a penny!

Anyway, if you are reading this, then I tag you! Do it and I'm sure you would definitely have a fun time doing it. Plus if you're bored then why not right? Comment down below if you did do it because I wanna read yours too! And would you agree on some of the things I answered? If you do then let's chat about it, I just love topics like these.



Thanks for reading and until the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.