Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Monthly Goals | December 2016 + November Recap!



It seems like it was just yesterday when I made my November goals post, and now, it's time to do the recap. If you haven't read about my goals for last month, you can read it here.

Now for a recap, Sadly, I wasn't able to keep up much with the 3x a week blog post. I went through the process of writing a post and just deleting it. I wasn't exactly happy about them and it lacked some of my personality in it which, is a requirement for me whenever I write my blog posts. Updating my old blog posts did happen, although not all of them. I just did it slowly and I don't regret it. Reading through my old blog posts is really interesting since you don't really know how much you've changed in a year or so until you look back. I wasn't able to collaborate with someone last month, though I do have some collaboration schedules around early next year which I think counts as a success! For book reading, I finished the latest book from the Mercy Thompson series which is Fire touched by: Patricia Briggs. My 1st semester is close to being done which I'm so happy about. 2nd sem here I come!

Okay, so now that's over with, let me make my goals for December:
  • Finish reading a biography book
This year, I haven't read that much books which I regret. I did read some fiction books that I could probably count using both my hands. This time, I would want to finish reading a biography book. The last that I read was Tina Fey's one which I enjoyed but sadly have not finished yet. The reason for this is I want some inspirational stories especially from really successful people, like knowing about when did they realize their goals or wants in life and what lead them to where they are now. 
  • Visit some place that I've never been to before
Sadly, this year I didn't go anywhere else but the mall or the grocery stores or banks, basically the necessities. I haven't visited a museum in years, or tried out a new restaurant in what feels like forever. I have some places I want to visit in mind, so, I will try my very best to get myself there.
  • Be more sociable
I am that person who can go weeks or even a month without socializing with someone outside of the virtual world. I've scheduled this month to be with my really close friends which I'm very excited about. 
  • Enroll for 2nd sem (Uni)
Now that 1st sem is coming to an end, I'm so excited to enroll on my 2nd sem and to just get started on some new subjects / courses.
  • Attempt to do vlogmas
My youtube channel has been really quiet ever since February. Last year, I did blogmas which I didn't complete since my mom visited us that month to which I just spent the days with her since it'll be awhile since we'll be able to get together again. Now, I will ATTEMPT to do vlogmas. Those are honestly my favorite type of videos to watch so I will be trying my very best. So, wish me luck guys! And if you ever want to watch, subscribe to my channel here.

PS: I'm currently 1 week into vlogmas, watch them here.


Hope you all had an amazing November and wish you all the best for December.

28 comments:

  1. Sticking to goals can be so difficult- setting them and trying is such a positive experience though. I look forward to your vlogs!

    Violet
    www.iamnoshrinkingviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My November was alright. I don't just want to finish the year right but start the next one right too so I'm trying to make December great.
    I like you goals for the month, mostly visiting a new place and being more sociable. I too also have a book I should finish :)
    Good luck with your goals. I hope you have a wonderful December.
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your December goals, girl. Happy holidays.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. great December goals! I always like the concept of vglomas but I'm not sure will I be doing it myself.

    Tina Fey is so funny...I would love to read her book!


    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry too much about goals hun!
    Have a target is a great thing but not if this became a burden, in that way you can't learn anything isn't it?
    Relax and keep on doing your best, if you didn't eached a goal this year maybe it was because you had to do something else more important, it will be for the next year! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also regret not reading as many books as I wanted to. Don't be too sad that you didn't keep all your goals, you tried your best and that's what counts.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these sound like great and doable goals, and I know what you mean about being social outside of cyberspace easy to fall in to a rut.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice goals, I have also been wanting to read Tina Fey's book! Maybe I should get to that soon haha

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on finishing reading that book and on arrange callabs for the new year ( definitely counts ) you've done amazing ! I can't wait to watch your vlogmass videos ! I really hope you get to do something new because it's so exciting creating new memories !

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    https://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on your goals for this month...happy holidays!
    http://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your goal-setting, lady! And vlogmas- how FUN!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post and love it. Thoughtful content!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent gift guide posts and thank you for the comments!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea to set goals! Love the ones you've chosen!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great goals, mahal! I need to be more social too!
    Happy Weekend, babe!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its always sooo awesome having your goals written down! GOOOO U babe! Good luck with everything and Happy Holidays!
    kisses
    xoBeckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to visit somewhere as well. Hope you get to do your goals x

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great goals! I hope you will achieve them!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree, days pass by so quickly and now we're approaching Christmas. I find it hard to blog regularly too though I can commit once a week at least. Nice to know you have a you tube channel.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes to the vlogmas!!! Good luck with your goals.

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.lu

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that you set mini monthly goals. Good luck with them, you've inspired me to do the same!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love pre-new years goals! You can do it! :) Good luck girl!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great goals :) Good luck with all of them x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  23. The thing about goals is if you never get a chance to complete them you can always start over again with no pressure but it is always good to strive for something. Good luck!
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good luck with your goals! You have lots of varied and interesting things to aim for! :)

    I've thought about Vlogmas, but maybe when the boys are older and I have a little more time.

    Hope you are having a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.