Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween Party | 2016



This year, me and my brother attended the Halloween party for our subdivision again. This time though, we weren't able to find the time to think or plan for a costume so we just gave out candy which we d.i.y.-ed and watched the program where they had a costume contest for the kids. If you want to check out last year's Halloween, click here.



I actually saw this candy wrap d.i.y. on Pinterest and I just knew I had to make it this year for our Halloween treats (Click here to see where I got the idea from). I bought gift wrap tissues for PHP 7.50 each at National Bookstore and a green tape which I don't remember where I got, I just like storing some washi tapes. I just cut individual circles of the gift wrap tissues and wrapped 2 Mentos candies and sealed it with the washi tape. Ended up making 205 pieces in total.



Me and my brother just went with some of our neighbors just to watch the program that day then headed back home to give out some candy. Didn't really take us long to finish giving out all of our treats so we spent the night walking around and watching the kids just do some trick or treating as well as looking at how other people decorated their homes. Not gonna lie, I kinda wish me and my brother dressed as Harley Quinn and Joker because no one else dressed up as them and I expected there to be a lot. Oh well, maybe next year.

All in all it was a good evening. It was cute and chill, not too crazy. Just a satisfying Halloween.


Until the next post,

15 comments:

  1. What a super cute idea! I love little DIYs like these! I bet your neighbours loved them!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin wrap is such a cute idea! I might steal it for next year :)

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just stole it from Pinterest too xD I love it so much.

      Delete
  3. That's so fun and creative! I hope you had a great time!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweets you handed out are so cute! That's funny that no one was dressed as Harley, there was about five of them at the party I was at haha. Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

    The Fashion Road.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and creative of you. I'm sure the children were ecstatic to receive your treats.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even without the costume, you sure had fun and thats the main thing..

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love these cute little pumpkins xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such super cute + festive little Halloween favors!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. those little pumpkin snack bags are so cute! what a great idea!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG such a lovely and spooky idea for Halloween!! *-*
    Thanks dear!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute ideas!!! Love the pumpkin wraps! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great idea, I love it! x
    https://ablushingbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was so cute how you guys passed out candy. It's fun passing out candy. Love the halloween costume photos. There's always next year to dress up.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.