Thursday, November 24, 2016

A Week Of Things



Hey everybody! My apologies for a not being active that much last week on this blog, I was having one of the busiest weeks ever. So, let me take you through it.



  • Studying
As you may now know, I am currently finishing up my 1st semester of online university. I honestly thought that it was going to be easy, but trust me, it's probably just as hard as any regular university (minus the transportation and stuff like that of course). I guess it's because it involves a lot of self-studying which I'm quite used to except when things get a little too complicated (aka Algebra, I'm talking about you!). A more in depth post will be made about this soon once I actually finish up this semester and head on to the next one. Seriously, final exams are trying to kick my butt and I'm halfway through finishing it already.

  • General Cleaning
I clean the house once in a while but it has been a month (or two, sorry) since I actually thoroughly cleaned my whole house. So, when I'm too burnt out from studying but need something to do with my time, I just start cleaning since it's another way to be productive. I take up way too much time to clean a single space. I just move so slow.

  • Brother's Birthday
My brother's birthday was in November 20, and he celebrated his 27th Birthday! It was just me and him, though our parents didn't fail to make their presence known since they called and facetimed us. We went to SM Megamall and ate at Vikings which, my brother managed to eat for free since it was his birthday plus received a complimentary cake that we could take home. We then went to Greenhills mainly to watch what they call the "Christmas on Display" which they do every year for the Holidays. This year it was a fairytale themed, kind of like Cinderella but Christmas themed. We also got a Playstation 4 now! My brother has been using it a lot but I'll be able to use it too soon when school work is going easy and when I buy my own games. I'm very tempted to try watchdogs, but if you guys have any recommendations, let me know.

  • Paying bills and Grocery Shopping
Adulting perks! *sarcasm* Seriously, the long lines of paying your bills and all that money you have in your pocket is slowly fading. It honestly takes up half of my money every month. The other half, goes to our food. So, grocery shopping is a must (of course). I do love taking my time in every aisle and figuring out what I want to get but, it also means that at the end of the day I'll have little to no money left. So savings is going a little slow sadly.

  • Figuring out what I want in life
The thing that also ate up my time this past week was actually trying to think about my goals in life. Like, why am I studying for? I know it's for myself, to get a degree and to get a job, but what do I really want to be? I actually felt a little lost for a bit and just tried my best to do what I can today because maybe along the way I'll figure it out. And I think I'm getting to that point. It's actually pretty funny because I ordered Mcdonalds breakfast and they gave me a newspaper. So as I was eating, I was reading the paper, especially the entertainment and lifestyle section. A thought actually popped into my head like, maybe one day my article or work would be inside. So, there you go. I want to be either a writer or an advertiser. Either one I guess would satisfy me. Hopefully, I'm correct. 


13 comments:

  1. such a nice pictures and post dear
    kss
    =)
    New post in my Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been busy girl! Hopefully you can relax and enjoy life this week. Great post lady!

    xx,
    Cynthia

    www.thesirenconfidential.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post girl! I hope you get to relax this weekend!

    xx,
    cynthia

    www.thesirenconfidential.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your brother! Sounds like you have had a very busy week.

    Good luck with your exams!
    Hope you have a great weekend ahead! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy weeks can be good too! Love the set up of your photos. Hope your exams go well and you get to take a breath soon!

    Via Sora || Blogger Nomination Award
    instagram · twitter · pinterest · bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Lovely pics!!!

    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah life can be a drag when you have so many things to do. Good luck with your exams.

    http://deffinatlyshaz.co.zw/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Sounds like a busy week! I hope you do become a writer or advertiser. :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your brother and I also find that cleaning helps me feel productive :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great writing, I like reading it from beginning to end :) It's good you can balance the things you should do and you want to do.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh very cute darling!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello everyone. Fashion is a important part in our life. It gives us much cheer and pleasure. It also increase up our lifestyle. Beauty and makeup is a part of that fashion. So, I have made a blog to share many tips about fashion and beauty. please visit
    http://fashionandbeautygalleryblog.weebly.com. The name of my fashioning company is
    Fashion and Beauty gallery. You can also buy Christmas gifts from here. Please visit this blog and if you like leave a comment or like. You can email me at worldgaming198@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely recap. Don't worry studying in general is not easy and I'm sure you're going to rock it. In the end you just need to think that you'll have to do it for a couple of years and then the world is open to you!

    have a wonderful day!
    ❥ Vicky | The Golden Bun - Instagram TGB-

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.