Monday, October 24, 2016

How I am. What I've Been Doing.



Hello everybody!

Typing this out right now feels a little bit weird since it has been months since I've blogged. First of all, I want to apologize for being MIA all of a sudden. I went through a rough patch in life with my previous job that kind of beat me down to a point where I felt so out of it with my writing. So, I took a break and did some reflecting.

"I feel like a totally different person".

It has only been months since I last blogged but it's like, I went through a different angle in life and everything's not looking like how it used to be. I was suppose to come back earlier but as I scroll or read through this blog, all I could think about is "Where did she go?", where did all of my passion and just my natural self go? It didn't feel right for me to write something because it didn't feel authentic and it felt like I was in somebody else's account. I tried my usual routine of taking photos and writing what I thought about it or what it reminds me of, but my writing never satisfied me. So, I just took a little more break, figuring that it may help, and it did. 

During my mini hiatus, I guess I found a missing part of me. Months ago, as much as I could, I just lived day by day as it is. I tried playing it safe but something inside of me decided to let something different come in, become a little more adventurous, so I did. I fell in love. Though, it was good while it lasted, for now, I am a little sad about that but I'll be alright. The good thing that came out of that was unexpected. I was at a point that I thought my heart just stopped, I never really saw myself giving love or atleast finding the time to, but hey, I did. 





Back in school.

The last time I went to school was back in high school which was almost 5 years ago. I never really went to college due to some other things needed to be dealt with, but now, I'm back and I do it in the comfort of my own home. Yes, I am doing online college / university to get my bachelor's degree. I just started a few weeks ago but so far, everything's been good and I'm quite satisfied with it. I will be writing a blog post all about online college soon once I actually get the hang of it. I'm just really excited about it.

Honestly, so much has changed and I would want to walk you through it all but let's just start with this. I missed writing / blogging, and I'm just glad that I'm back with a few more stories to tell. 

Also, thank you everyone. You guys are just really the sweetest with all the messages and comments asking where have I been and why am I not posting and hope that I was doing okay. I do apologize for not being able to reply earlier or to explain what was happening to some of you but I really appreciate it and thank you for your support. 

To wrap this all up, again I am gonna be back on my blogging game and possibly have a new theme with my instagram feed so stay tuned for that one!

Ps: If you're not following me on Instagram yet, my acc is: joycentricity. I am always active on my Twitter (Joycentricity) and snapchat (blissyjojo) so you can add or follow me there for updates too! ♥ 


Until the next post,

27 comments:

  1. There is no need to apologize when mia, we sometimes need to take a break and do other important things in our life!!! :) have a nice day!

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, indeed we do. Have a nice day too!

      Delete
  2. There is no need to apologize when mia, we sometimes need to take a break and do other important things in our life!!! :) have a nice day!

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Good you didn't allow your former experience weigh you down too much to forget your passion.. Also, good you decided to go back to college and get a degree.. You will be grateful after some years on this decision..

    When life hits you down, never you remain on the floor forever, stand up, dust off the dusts and move on..


    Love your spirit girl..


    Http://www.Brendascouch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That's also great advice. I feel a whole lot better when I took control over what I can do or fix with my current situation. :)

      Delete
  4. I can totally understand what you're going through. These days, it has been very rough for me too. It's like I don't remember who I am and all I want to do is lock my door, stay in bed, with no one bothering me. Makes sense for why you feel that way too. I'm so glad you took a step back and feeling better now. You are never alone. Keep writing xoxo.
    Much love,
    Salina.

    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw man, I hope you'll stay strong too. It really sucks and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Wish you all the best

      Delete
  5. Welcome back lovely! xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayy you're back! Welcome back to the blogging world :) I'm sorry to hear you went through rough patches but I'm glad you're okay now. Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts, especially the online college one. *sends you lots of huggles*

    Arraday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! *sends back lots of huggies* :D

      Delete
  7. Welcome back!! we hope you feel better!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PALM SPRINGS TRAVEL DIARY!
    DON'T MISS: AFTERNOONS IN CALIFORNIA...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, hun. No need to apologize Joyce. Good for you to go back to college.
    hugs, hun
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's pretty normal, sooner or later almost everybody expereince a phase like this, don't worry!
    No need to apologize, this is totally comprensible!
    Now take your time and in no time you'll be better and better! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's nice to find your blog. Can't wait to read your next post.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm following you btw so I can get updates with your blog, I hope you would like to follow back. Thanks.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same here. Sometimes we just need a break, a breather, to get back on track better and stronger. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed we do. I'm glad I did it for myself :)

      Delete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.