Monday, January 18, 2016

Oh Hey! I'm On Youtube!



First of all, I apologize for not posting very often these past few days since my mom as you guys may know have visited me and my brother and we spent most of our days with her before she goes back to Israel.

Anyway, big announcement! (At least for me XD) I have started my Youtube Channel and I made my first video and I'm currently editing my vlog which I will try to do at least once a month. For posting schedules other than the vlog, I'm still not quite sure how often I will upload but once I figure that out, I'll be announcing it on twitter or snapchat or instagram so be sure to follow me there!

The first video I decided to make is a random haul that I did after Christmas and until yesterday. It wasn't much but the video is quite long for those few items. Excuse my awkwardness throughout the video since I was still feeling shy but I'm actually proud of it and excited to make more videos! So that is one thing off my bucket list and hopefully it'll do me wonders because I've wanted to be on Youtube for awhile now and finally it's here! No more excuses so I'll be enjoying this ride and hopefully you will too.

Subscribe to me here to be updated with my uploads:
Joycentricity Youtube Channel

And as promised, here is my first Youtube Video:






3 comments:

  1. Kudos to you on being brave enough to put yourself out there on Youtube! I'm too scared! I always love watching Random Hauls! You're so adorable on video :)

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It took alot of courage >.<

      Delete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.