Sunday, January 3, 2016

Life Lately #6... How I Spent My New Year?




The 1st and 2nd day of the year for me was very peaceful, calming and very motivating. Me, my brother and my mom just spent the 1st day telling each other stories, eating and watching some shows + movies on the TV. Me and my brother wore matching chocolate shirts that we got free from Duty Free Philippines. He was Mr. Babyruth and I was Ms. Kitkat and my mom just wore her usual long silk robes. We took some photos and posted them on our Facebook accounts which we used to greet everyone a Happy new year.



On the 2nd day, we all went to Robinson's Galleria because it has been more than a year since our last visit there and we like to go to malls so we visited and had a look around. We did buy a lot of stuff at Daiso like umbrellas (because for some reason I keep breaking mine), some brushes, some knife can openers, my brother's tiny pillows and some more of my makeup brush cleaner which I will post a review on most likely this week. 

We checked out the movie house but again, we didn't feel like watching a movie so my brother just took some pictures with some of his "favorites" that were Janella Salvador and Jennylyn Mercado (congratulations to her btw for winning MMFF's (Metro Manila Film Festival's)  Best Actress award)! And we ended the day with a bonchon take away and bought some bibingka before heading home to eat. 

So like I said, it was pretty calm and just how I like my new year to be and thankfully, I already made blog drafts since December 27th until yesterday. Hopefully, it'll be chill and manageable throughout so wish me luck and again Happy new year to all!




Disclosure: I am in no way sponsored or paid to talk about any brands or companies mentioned on this post. All statements were based off on my experience.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely relaxing way to spend the first few days of 2016
    Wishing you a happy new year and all the best for the coming year

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Wishing you the best for this year too!

      Delete
  2. Wow~ Super Post ^^ And I love your blog~

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me. I’m also follow back <<

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.