Friday, January 1, 2016

Blog Goals For 2016





I feel like 2015 just went by so quickly and now, it's come to an end. There comes, another beginning. I started blogging without any single goal. I just blogged for fun and eventually, it started growing slowly and now, I wanna maintain it or rather, improve it too. With these sets of goals, I am going to try my very best to achieve them and hopefully make me love blogging even more than I do today. 

Make a page on Facebook and work on growing it.

I never really made a Facebook page for myself ever. I only made one before for a guild in a game that I was playing but that's it. I admit that I'm still quite shy to show everyone I know the things I've written but I wanna overcome that and be proud on what I work hard for. 

Improve my photography skills.

If you haven't read my "what I got for Christmas" post, I recently got a new camera which is the Fujifilm X-A2 (It's pink too!). I got it mainly for blogging because I used to just take photos on my Samsung S3 Mini so I do hope that I could take wonderful photos for this blog to share with you all. 

Make a Youtube channel + Video.

I might regret saying this because I really am not one to record or film myself but with most of my peers encouraging me to start my channel, I am kinda giving in to it already. I always wanted to try it but was (and still am) afraid but since I now got a camera, then why not right? I always made that my excuse so I probably should and if it didn't work out, at least I know that I tried. So, expect to see a video of me on Youtube soon!

Better quality writing. 

I admit that I'm not very articulate when it comes to speaking and writing in English since it is not my first language so I decided to improve it by taking some free online classes on the side since I now consider blogging a passion and career, then I must invest some time into learning or to improve my grammar and vocabulary.

Daily blogging.

I always said that I want to do this but I end up missing 1-3 days a month but I always enjoyed writing and am happy whenever I have a post up for the day. I will have to work hard on this more not because I am forcing myself to but because I notice that doing this does really exercise the creative side of me and I wanna keep that in my life. 

Be contented and have fun.

I do tend to stress myself out because I do get intimidated with all these bloggers around me that know what they're doing. I do have to remember that I've only reached 1 year and in human age, that's about learning how to walk on your own two feet and learning how to talk and do the close-open with your hands. Having fun shows alot with your content so I have to remember to focus on what I can do now and not compare myself to other people because what I got today will not last me forever so I need to thankful and take on a day at a time. What I do today will affect my tomorrow and with that, I know I'll be able to reach my goals.

Happy new year everybody and may 2016 be kind to all of us. 




6 comments:

  1. I feel as though most of these should apply to me too. I really need to improve my photography and editing skills and need to start a facebook page too.

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally support you on that! Photography and editing improves overtime when you do it all the time so we just needa keep practicing :D

      Delete
  2. You and I have similar blog goals! I'd love to learn how to improve my photography, and make a FB page! (I don't even have Facebook!) I'll also like to try Youtube but that's a whole other story <3

    HAPPY NEW YEARS JOYCE! Hope you have an incredible 2016 <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, good luck to us! Hopefully we'll be able to do it one step at a time.

      Happy New Year too Bash! Hope that this year would be wonderful for you ♥

      Delete
  3. I need to step up my daily blogging game as well! It does take some level of discipline but the sense of satisfaction you get after that is amazing :-) Good luck on your blogging goals, I hope you achieve all of them with fun and happiness in your heart!

    http://rougeandruche.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vowed to improve my photography skills last year and didn't do as well as I had wished. & I commend you on blogging so frequently! I'm lucky if I get 2 posts out a week!

    Merrissa / Rad Maverix

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.