Saturday, January 2, 2016

5 Reasons Why I Love Virgin Coconut Oil



I recently experimented with a whole new skin care routine, one product at a time. The first one I added onto my list is this, Virgin coconut oil. I have heard a ton of people just praising this and calling it a miracle product on its own. I tried this for awhile now and all I could say is, why haven't I tried this sooner? If you haven't tried or known about this product before, these are some of it's uses or what I use it for:


  • A makeup remover.
Now I didn't believe this at first and I do love my Purederm Argan Oil Makeup Remover wipes, but when I tried this to remove my makeup, it was gentler and  abit faster. It really does remove those stubborn eye make up and leaves the skin super smooth.
  • Facial cleanser or moisturizer
This is the initial purpose that I got this for. I wanted something a bit natural and easy to get for my face. I tried this as both and my skin felt great after a week of just this on my face. A lot of people say that I look glowing or blooming, and I have this product to thank for that.
  • Cheekbone Highlighter 
I don't know why but for some reason I can't get myself to actually get a highlighter. So I get a pea size amount and dab it on top of my makeup to the spot I want to be highlighted. It really just stays there throughout the day and provides a natural shine to my face.
  • Deep hair conditioning
I use this for my hair and have been loving it ever since. My hair became super smooth and shiny. I kinda do a mask with it, apply it at night and gather my hair into a bun and shampoo my hair the next morning. Really worth the try and effort and you'll most likely be thanking yourself the next day.
  • Body Moisturizer
If it worked for my face and hair, then it gotta work for my body too right? Well, yes. My body skin type is really dry so at night time I moisturize using this product and wake up feeling like I just took a good shower. My skin felt really smooth and at first it did look shiny and I felt like I was doing a sexy photoshoot or whatever but once it does sink in to your skin, it does make it smooth and prevents it from going dry again. 

So why is coconut oil good for your skin? Vitamin E, meaning it smooths the skin and prevents it from cracking or wrinkles. Protein, It helps the skin to be healthy, rejuvenated both internally and externally. And these are just samples of what it can do. (I'm not really a skin expert but I did do some research before getting this product).



The coconut oil that I'm using is cocolicious and I got it from Watson's for more or less P180. Any brand would actually do though since it does contain the same ingredients, I just opted for this since it was the cheapest out of all the choices. I'm actually fine with it's scent since it really does smell like coconut (makes me wanna eat it) but I did hear that some people hated or can't stand the scent of some brands, I'm not really sure about that since this is the only brand that I tried and will still try the others once I do finish this bottle, but make sure that you get a virgin coconut oil that is all natural or extra virgin, that hasn't been hydrogenated, deodorized, bleached or refined. 

I hope this has been helpful and if you have anymore questions, suggestions, request, do not hesitate to leave a comment below or message me and I will try to answer it as best as I can. Also, I'll be updating my whole skin care routine once I find my holy grail sunblock so be sure to subscribe if you haven't already to read about it when I post it :D





9 comments:

  1. Cheekbone highlighter, that's a brilliant idea!

    Happy new year from Mika - www.la-french-connection.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is! I got that idea from researching about VCO before I got it and it really works like a charm!

      Delete
  2. This looks and sounds like such a brilliant product, and I love that you have so many uses for it! Would have never considered using a coconut oil as a make up remover or a highlighter, thanks for sharing

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely obsessed with coconut oil! To the point where when my sister or mom smells something that smells of coconut, they say it reminds them of me hahaha
    I love using it in my beauty routine as well, as a hair conditioner, facial moisturizer, and eye makeup remover as well. It leaves my skin baby soft and smells divine. This sounds very weird, but you can also use it as natural deodorant as well. Weird but true!
    by the way, thanks for visiting my blog! I just followed you :))
    have a wonderful day!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. is VCO can tighten sagging skin ? Im uncomfortable with my under eyes sag skin It can make you look old. Im looking for a product that is natural and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (3 of these are shocking)

    Plus, Four “Common Yet Dangerous” Oils You Should Never Eat... If You Want to Heal, Beautify and Restore Your Body!

    Before World War II, the tasty coconut had been used to help alleviate:

    Coughs
    Constipation
    Malnutrition
    Skin infections
    Toothaches
    Earaches
    Flus
    And more!


    The Proven Benefits of Coconut Oil Include:

    Coconut Oil Contains the Healthiest Substance on Earth!
    Coconut Oil Fuels Your Metabolism!
    Coconut Oil Boosts Your Thyroid!
    Coconut Oil Protects and Beautifies Your Skin!
    Coconut Oil Can Save Your Brain!
    Coconut Oil Fights Cancer!
    Coconut Oil is the Ultimate Detox!
    Coconut Oil is Amazing for Heart Health!
    Coconut Oil Makes Yeast Yield to Its Health-Promoting Powers!


    For more info please click on the following link: 9 Reasons to Use Coconut Oil Daily?

    Thanks again.












    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your experience Joyce. I am really convinced to try coconut oil and add it to my beauty regimen. Looking forward for my result. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    This means that you literally get rid of fat by eating Coconut Fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from major medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.