Friday, December 4, 2015

The Christmas Tag || Blogmas # 4



When it's December, expect to be hyped up about Christmas wherever you go so I thought I might as well join in and do a tag! I saw and read this tag from Makeupsavvy and decided to do it too since I love tags and Christmas so this is a good combo


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Home alone, elf, the santa clause.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
It depends actually, sometimes when I know we're gonna head out for Christmas, we open our gifts at midnight or Christmas Eve.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
When I was probably 7, I sneak out of my room and hide under the Christmas tree to see if Santa will show up but I end up falling asleep under the Christmas tree. 

4. Favourite festive food?
In the Philippines we always have Fiesta Ham. Every year we need to have one. 

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
For material things, I remember getting a Hello Kitty Cash register and it was so expensive that I was really surprised when I received it as a Christmas present. And a powerpuff girl talking doll too that has eyes lighting up. 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I don't know why but whenever I think of Christmas, I always think of the peppermint scent. Maybe my parents used to have that scent during Christmas? I don't really know but I think it works out perfectly.


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
At least one of the family has to cook. There has to be tons of food on the table and we would wait until midnight to greet each other Merry Christmas.


8. What tops your tree?

It was always a star and I'm not complaining, I love stars.



9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
To be a powerpuff girl but my parents said I need to focus on my studies first before I could fight crime. Or a pony.  Or to able to have my hair pink (Which I think I will most likely do now).

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Having everyone happy. It doesn't matter how old they are but everybody seems to understand that this is a festive season and everybody will celebrate on their own ways but when it comes to eating, everybody is on one table listening as somebody talks, sharing a prayer together which I guess is the most beautiful thing about this season.

I TAG YOU!
I hope that you enjoyed reading this tag . Be sure to link back to me and comment below if you've done it so I would be able to see it. 




2 comments:

  1. Love this! Peppermint reminds me of Christmas too

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're the same regarding the Christmas tradition! Also, gifts for all those little kids! <3

    Love, Richel | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.