Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sweet S'mores || Blogmas # 5



Not everyday is your cheat day..
So, if you're gonna cheat,
Make sure that it'll be worth it!

And with that, I give you these adorable and sweet Marshmallow treats that only needs a few ingredients and is quick and easy for anybody to do! This was inspired by a video I saw from cutiepiemarzia and somebody there just commented on using dark choco and gram crackers which I know that I needed to try out with a few tweaks of my own.






Things needed:

  • Marshmallows
  • Straws or sticks.
  • Nutella
  • Graham Crackers





Procedure:

  1. Grab some of your graham crackers and start crashing them on a tiny bowl or plate and set aside for just abit.
  2. Put your marshmallows on the straws.
  3. Dip the marshmallows into your Nutella.
  4. And then, dip the marshmallows with Nutella in your crashed graham crackers.
  5. Serve.




I hope that this has been helpful for you if your are looking for a cute treat to try out or serve to your guests. Happy blogmas everybody!





Disclosure: This post is not sponsored whatsoever. All statements are based on my experience.

4 comments:

  1. These look so yummy! I need to make some over Christmas

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these literally look like bliss! **Drools**

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :D You should try them, they taste delish!

      Delete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.