Saturday, December 26, 2015

Life Lately # 5 ....


Merry Christmas everybody! 

I just recently failed blogmas due to lack of blog post drafts and losing internet connection for a few days after my last post. So sorry about that since my mom just arrived to have a little vacation in the Philippines and we didn't really have the time to just stay at home except for today and yesterday. Well I guess better luck next year.

Few days after my mom's arrival, we spent it by going out a lot! We went to duty free, to Glorietta, Megamall, Greenhills and went to church at Baclaran. We just bought a lot of food especially chocolates to give away to our friends and picked up some more Christmas presents. If you've been following me on instagram / snapchat you'd probably know what I was up to / where I was and what I got.




For the Christmas party last December 24th (we actually waited for 12 am to greet each other Merry Christmas) we celebrated with our neighbors and we had placed it on the middle of our street and there were quite a lot of people who attended. Our theme for this year was "Retro" so we had to wear either 60's, 70's, 80's, anything but modern or else we'd have to pay a fee of PHP 100. It was pretty cool to see everybody participating and we had an exchange gift worth PHP 300. I'll be telling you guys what I received tomorrow for my post for "What I got for Christmas 2015". For our look, I just teezed my hair and curled my mom's hair. For my brother, he is wearing old style nike shirt and jeans. 




Then yesterday (which was December 25th), we 1st headed to Church to show our love and appreciation that we're alive, well and complete this year. Then we went to SM Megamall. We planned to watch a movie but ended up doing some window shopping and planning for our home decoration. We went to Shangri-la but unfortunately they were closed except for the cinema and some restaurants. 



Other than that, it was a pretty chill Christmas and I gave my mom her gift which she said she loved (It's a coin purse with her name on it. More details about that HERE) and I'm just really thankful that we got to be complete this year. It was the first time after awhile that I thought, everything will be okay. 

How about you guys? How was your Christmas?




2 comments:

  1. I really struggled to do blogmas myself with work etc. Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas with your family

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.