I honestly enjoy a good quote from time to time to inspire me or discover more about myself. So I compiled some quotes I found all over the internet that would hopefully inspire you this Christmas season.
- "It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love" - Moliere
- "Christmas is a day that holds all time together" - Alexander Smith
- "Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone" - Charles M. Schulz
- "The main reason why Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live" - George Carlin
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” ~ Peg Bracken
- “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” ~ Harlan Miller
- “Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.” ~ Harlan Miller
- "Christmas isn't a season, it's a feeling" - Edna Ferber
- “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.” – Victor Borge
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” ― Bob Hope
- “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” – Eric Sevareid, CBS News journalist
- "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. - Elf
Any Christmas quotes you'd like to add?
Quotes found all around google from different websites / movies a.k.a. not mine.