Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 In A Nutshell





Well for me, this has been one heck of a year. It feels as though it's been really quick but when I look back to like 3 or 4 months ago, I learned a lot of things that I would really like to remember for the days to come. And so, wrapping up 2015, let me share with you some milestones or things that I would like to remember from this year.

  • I quit smoking (Currently 4 months smoke free and counting!)
  • I achieved 100 blog posts.
  • I reached 1 year in the blogging world.
  • I now know so many blogger friends.
  • I have erosive gastritis and working on my diet.
  • I now know that to adapt is how you can survive (anything).
  • I discovered more beauty tips and tricks.
  • I discovered new beauty products to try out.
  • I decided to cut off people in my life that would never understand my needs and won't accept me for who I am. 
  • Eventhough I gained abit of weight this year, I discovered who are the people who will only like me in a certain way.
  • I now know that I can handle myself alone. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't need help from time to time.
  • You really never know who you could inspire from your own stories and experiences.
  • I understood that if you want something to work out between you and somebody, no matter whatever it is, learn to compromise or atleast think about things if you were in their position.

So those are the things that I would like to remember from this year and hopefully, you got some of your own too!





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on not smoking for so long :)

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really proud of it because I thought I would never ever quit.

      Delete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.