Friday, November 6, 2015

"What Does Fear Taste Like? Success." -Beyonce | Girl Talk


On the latest issue of Beat, they had Beyonce to be their newest cover girl. Now some of you may have noticed she didn't really give a legit or print interview for about 2 years or so even when she was on the Vogue cover. I'm not really a huge fan of Beyonce since I only know some of her songs and only got her latest album on my iTunes. I like her music, I like her presence when she's up on stage performing but what did caught my attention and also understand why she is one of the most successful woman today is how wise she is. Mainly this statement:


I could not agree more. Fear? It's something we experience everyday. Sometimes, even in the simplest of things like preparing a meal for your family, bleaching your hair, making content, trying out new things, all of that you experience fear like "what if I mess up?", "what if it isn't for me?", "what if nobody would like it?" these thoughts are what makes you wanna be better or do better because it pushes you to the next level. 

So what happens when you overcome that fear? You become confident. Confidence itself brings in success. Maybe not always in the way you expect it to be, but nonetheless, you know that it did something for you and probably for the people around you too. 




How about you? What do you think about Beyonce's statement?




8 comments:

  1. I think this is such an inspiring quote from Beyonce and no one embodies that more than her. She has always been a wonderfully powerful, female icon for me. I have to agree, of course, that when you overcome what you're scared of, the other side really is rewarding and you emerge more confident when you accomplish the very thing you feared.

    a small bit | bloglovin | twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, nice statement right there. It does explain alot since she is one of the most successful woman in this industry for years. She knows what she's doing and knows her limits and with those limits, she pushes it to become a better performer or person in general.

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with Bey! I'm a big fan of hers, I feel like she's a great role model, especially when compared to people like the Kardashians...

    Emma | Seeking the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really one to compare but yea Beyonce is such an icon for years and maintaining that is pretty impressive. Gotta listen to what this woman says coz she knows what she's doing.

      Delete
  3. That is such a great quote! It's always good to hear from people who have achieved so much success about their journey! There is lots we can learn, and she is a great role model!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Her fame is no joke and I'm glad she says thinks that would help inspire women who may or may not go the same path as her career.

      Delete
  4. Awesome post!

    Check out my GIveaway: https://instagram.com/p/9UJTGYnGhY/?taken-by=oliviaaimes

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.