Friday, November 27, 2015

Oreo Popsicle | My Attempt



Alright, by the way the photo looks, this isn't the best looking treat you'd wanna eat but I swear it tastes fine! I'm sure that you've seen this around Pinterest (I know I have quite a few times) so it's nothing really new. What is new is my attempt on making one because I got a popsicle mold from the Oishi Cuckoo bag (that was worth P65 at the supermarkets) and decided why not?

Products you'll need: (be sure to read my suggestions or alternatives below the procedure).



Oreos. I used a total of 9 pieces of oreos to fill up the 3 spaces.



Milk. 



Popsicle Mold













Procedure:


  1. Gather up your oreos and put them in a bag or if they're already in a pack, start crushing them but not too much, we don't want them to be like powder (unless you like it that way then that's cool too).
  2. Put the crushed oreos on each popsicle mold.
  3. Fill each one with Milk.
  4. Place the cap or stick and then put it in the freezer for at least 4-5 hours. It really depends on how long you think your freezer would be able to freeze these.
  5. When a piece out, rub your hands first at the outer part of the Popsicle mold and start pulling the handle. 
  6. Tada! Ready to eat!

What do I think about it? Well, I think that the milk tasted too watery so maybe a chocolate flavored drink or chocolate milk would be a better alternative. I hated that the oreos were all at the bottom (or at the top) so I would suggest to try and spread that out. Other than that, it was good, my brother liked it and I would have to experiment more on what I could do with this popsicle mold that I got. And it kinda inspired me to try and make other treats too. So if you got any suggestions, do leave a comment below.




Disclosure: I am in no way sponsored by any brands or products mentioned. All statements made are from my own experience and opinions.

7 comments:

  1. I definitely would like to try!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually can't say that I've seen this floating around on Pinterest. I'm always coming across Nutella popsicles but never Oreo. I don't like milk but I do like the suggestion of flavored milk. That could be interesting.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh I've seen lots of oreos stuff which inspired me to do this. Yea I do think that flavored milk will be alot better.

      Delete
  3. This is a really cool idea :) I can imagine it being even better with choc milk


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.