Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Dear You... // An Open Letter



You probably don't know me just yet, don't worry, I just know you from a thought but no visual image of what you may look like or sound like. I wonder if your eyes light up when you smile, almost like a kid seeing the sunrise for the first time? Will I see it the first time I see you?

It scares me that I  will disappoint you with things I cannot do. You see, at the moment I think that I wouldn't wanna meet you just yet. The reason is, I know that when I find or meet you, you'll be just the person I ever wanted. And I know that I can't have someone as pleasant as you in my life just yet. I'm a little out of track in my life. I experiment and dive in head first with situations I try hard to fix or try to make things happen. I'm easily distracted with everything I wish to see, there's just so many more I wanna do that I'm afraid I might accidentally forget about you. I can't do that to someone as pleasant as you. 

Not gonna lie, but if I could cheat I would. I wanna see you today, just a bit of you to have a clue of what your name will be, what color are your eyes, the scent you have, even just a glimpse of you. Though we both know that isn't how it works. Maybe I already have and you haven't noticed me yet or vice versa, or we've known each other for awhile now but never got to a point where we see each other in a different light. We never know now do we? It's exciting, frightening and frustrating all at the same time.

The thing I'm probably sure of now is when we do meet, I'll be really difficult. I half lost trust in love already, and I apologize in advance for what you may experience with me. I'll be stubborn, annoying and clumsy probably all in that order, mixed up or all at the same time. I do hope you know how to juggle. But do know that I'm willing to try my best because I know that you are gonna be someone who will mean the world to me. 

 No idea how you'll enter my life or I will to yours. No idea if we already have bumped into each other or trying to stay out of that line. I just know you're somewhere out there.

 Don't think of me too much just yet, because darling when we meet, we'll make an impact in each other's life we won't forget. That I promise you. 






18 comments:

  1. What an amazing and beautiful post. Thx for dropping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Already followed back #16 Please keep in touch.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful letter, Joyce! Loved reading this :)

    P.S. I absolutely adore the fact that your blog has snowflakes falling! It's adorable and festive :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea I put them up for the holidays :D

      Delete
  3. Beautiful letter! I truly enjoyed reading it. I love the snowflakes on your page <3

    Lots of love,
    Kayla <3 Xx
    http://kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Decided to put some Christmas decoration so I put little snowflakes in :D

      Delete
  4. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join a Giveaway on my blog:

    theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/11/phone-case-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful letter. I just loved reading how authentic your feelings are.

    Kia / KTS
    www.houseofkts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I appreciate taking some of your time to read this letter ♥

      Delete
  6. This really is such a nice letter. I've had similar feelings in the past and I know that when you're ready it will be all worth it.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful letter dear, I loved to read it :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty of you dear! :<3

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts
    Follow me! // Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // Snapchat: katherineannika

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is incredible, and kind of what I've been feeling of late myself. I keep holding myself back because life right now is too messed up to even consider this thought. I'm not ready for it, even though something inside me itches to start opening my eyes when I walk down the street or am stuck at a traffic light.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, that thrill or thought that you might be bumping into someone that'll be your world at one point is scary and exciting at the same time. Glad you like it!

      Delete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.