Everybody understands that there will be times when you need to be sensitive on what other people think, but when is it time to draw the line? Because sometimes, you gotta do what's best for you.
- Leaving people or a person with negative energy.
- Your life choices
- Telling someone off
- Listening to music that most people won't understand.
- Having a happy and complete family as you're growing up.
- Appreciating your own beauty / body.
- Staying home or not attending an event because you feel unwell.
- Not drinking / smoking during hang outs with friends or family.
- Your career.
- Moving to another city or country.
- Not entertaining somebody who wants a relationship with you. Sometimes you gotta not let somebody's hopes up.
- Deciding you wanna turn your life around and be healthy.
- Deciding not wanting to work out or exercise.
- Giving somebody space or yourself space from someone.
- Your decision on not wanting to settle down or have children of your own.
- Starting from the bottom with your dreams. You'll be surprised on how much people doesn't understand that success doesn't happen overnight.
There are a lot more but I guess as long as you aren't hurting anybody intentionally, you should never feel guilty about anything.