|This image isn't mine, it's from Pinterest and what inspired me to make this DIY.|
What You'll Need:
- Marshmallows. I'm using a pack of Essential Everyday Miniature Marshmallows from Shopwise for P99 (2.13 USD).
- Cheese Curls or Balls. I'm using POMPOMS and it was P17 (0.37 USD) a pack from Budgetlane.
- Small Plastic Bags. I'm using the size 1 1/2 x 10 from the brand White Horse and it was P9 (0.19 USD) from Budgetlane.
- A Sharpie. from National Bookstore.
- Ball of black yarn. P12 (0.26 USD) from National Bookstore.
- Grab a clean bowl or any container to put your treats in and a spoon.
- Place all the treats into the bowl. Be sure to have separate ones for each kind of treat.
- Start putting in decent amount of treats inside the plastic bag. Make sure they're all the same amount or size.
- Tie it up and do the same until all treats are gone.
- Grab your sharpie and start drawing eyes, nose and mouth on the plastic bag with treats inside. This would depend on what design you'd want. I decided that I wanted to do a ghost and a jack-o' lantern so I did that and placed it on a empty surface and wait for the drawing to dry. Repeat until all treats are done.
- For the finishing touch, cut small pieces of yarn (I didn't have a specific measurement of how long I used for mine) depending on how long you'd want it to be and tie a ribbon for each treat. And now you're done!
So I hope that this has been helpful to you if you were finding a last minute Halloween treat to do that is easy and creative. I love trick or treating so I will not deny that I made hundreds of these (around 200 or so pieces) for kids in our subdivision. And do comment down below what is your favorite Halloween treat!