Tuesday, October 20, 2015

8 Harry Potter Spells I Wish Existed Or I Can Do.



Not a Halloween series without a little witchcraft ah?
I'm sure at some point in our lives, we all wanted to be able to use some spells from Harry Potter because it'll just make life alot easie. So here are the things I personally would love to learn or be able to do:


1. Accio 
Summon any object towards you.
I have this thing where I like to tidy things up but can't remember where I placed which so this would be very handy to me or even just when you're lazy to get up, Accio Remote!

2. Obliviate 
Erase someone's memory.
I'd probably use this to have somebody, most likely my friend to forget the time that I fell down flat on my face or I tripped on my way up the stairs.. Seriously, I embarrass myself quite alot that I would find great use to this.

3. Scourgify 
Have things cleaned for you.
As much as I like being able to have a well decorated place, I hate doing general cleaning. It takes too long and needs alot of effort. This spell would just change my life.

4. Reparo 
Repair broken objects
Being a very clumsy girl, I break things quite often that this spell would save me alot of time and money from putting effort into fixing something that will probably won't totally be fixed.

5. Muffliato 
Avoiding people to eavesdrop on your conversation.
A private conversation with someone finally? Yes please! I absolutely hate eavesdroppers so this spell would take care of that problem for me. I'm sure you would love it too though for countless of reasons.

6. Portus
Being able to travel anywhere by touching an enchanted item.
Rather than being able to ride a broomstick, I think that I'd enjoy this spell to since who doesn't like to just teleport wherever. It is those times where the traffic is just really bad that I desperately need this.

7. Wingardium Leviosa 
Levitation charm
To be honest, with the accio spell, I wouldn't really know what I could use this spell for. It just happens to be my favorite one out everything. It's LeviOsa not LeviosA!

8. Alohamora 
Be able to open locks
Don't you just hate bringing so much set of keys everytime you leave the house? This spell will solve that matter because A. It's handy and B. I won't have to worry about losing my keys somewhere because I didn't want to put it in my pocket. (I got some issues, I know!)

There are so much spells on Harry Potter that would be put into so much use in each of it's own. It would really make life much easier but as Dumbledore would say "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live". So enjoy life as it is today but still, a little imagining won't hurt now ain't it. Tell me, what are your favorite Harry Potter spells and what would you use them for?





2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I am obsessed with Harry Potter and also wished these spells were real too! My favorite spell is also Accio and Lumos

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes lumos! I'd really wanna have Hermione's time turner too <3

      Delete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.