Monday, October 19, 2015

5 Reasons Why You Should Put Your Trust On Denim



No matter what year you were born in or year you're currently living in, you know deep within yourself that denim will never go out of style. It's just something that everybody keeps saying because based on how we do see it, it is pretty true. Even you! I'm sure at least once in your life you wore a piece of denim and loved it. Well here are more reasons on why you should chill and put your trust on denim.

  • It is a classic piece.
Very iconic. Born even before you came. Old or young, everybody just appreciates how it looks on everybody. 
  • It's the same in every country.
Yes, mean girls reference! I find it hard to believe that not a single person in every country is wearing denim at this moment. I know I sure am so representative from the Philippines right here!
  • It's comfy
It isn't the softest material, I get it. But still it has that familiar feel that you'd know you won't have to worry about. Throw it on and go about your day without having to straighten it, take off some stray wool or a thread, nothing! Worry free for everyday.
  • It's stylish
There are all sorts of denim pieces that the choices seems to be endless. Like I said before, it never goes out of style and no matter how simple you may want to look like, putting on a denim piece would make you look like you tried which is good for really lazy days.
  • It's flexible
Denim can be used to dress down an outfit or bring in some texture or a finishing touch on a simple look. Don't ask me how that works because it just does. A fancy dress with lace, throw on a denim jacket and it won't be too fancy anymore. Don't know what to do with a denim vest? Put it on top of a simple tank top to look cute but not too out there. Everybody could pull off a denim piece of their liking. You don't choose the denim life, it chooses you! *well unless you don't buy one ofcourse*

Now I wonder, how often do you use your denim pieces?
More about the Denim shorts on the photo HERE

Note: I will be starting my Halloween Series tomorrow so be sure to subscribe to me if you haven't yet to see what I'm upto and what ideas I have for this Halloween! A little spoiler, I have 2 posts of my paranormal experiences, 1 from the old house that we used to live in and the 2nd will be about other places that I've stayed or went to which I am very excited to share to you guys.There will also be movie suggestions, books, nails and so much more! 





2 comments:

  1. I loooove my denim jackets and all my jeans. i wear them almost every week in different combinations!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute blog by the way! And I know what you mean. I just love me some denim!

      Delete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.