Need something to help you
1. Read a book. It can be something you read already or something you never thought you'd be reading. Pick one up, sit down in a quiet spot and read.
2. (For Girls) Practice or play with braids on your hair. Have you ever seen those amazing fishtail braids other girls have been sporting for awhile and you just know that when you do get the time, you will learn how to do it too? Well now is the time, search for tutorials and then start braiding.
3. Watch or rewatch a new or your favorite TV Show or Movie. This is the typical thing to do when you don't feel like doing anything at all. Since you'll probably be just staring at a wall in the next few minutes / hours, then just get yourself to watch some television.
4. Learn new words. Since you know that your mind would probably be your only source of entertainment for awhile, then I suggest you browse the web and widen your vocabulary.
5. Take that perfect selfie. If you are one of those people who has been using the same display photo for years, then why not go for a change? Grab your camera and take some selfies, if it's bad you can always delete it anyway. Loosen up and have fun with yourself!
6. Make your own playlist. Pretty much everybody can be entertained with music alone. Sort out the songs that you like based on days when you need them. For example: workout playlist, playlist to stay calm, on the road playlists, anything you want.
7. Play board games with somebody. When I was really young, I used to call these "bored" games because I only ever play them when I am really bored. Grab your friend and whip out some monopoly, uno or even cards of humanity, whatever you have that would keep you and somebody with you entertained.
8. Watch youtube or vine videos. You'd be surprised what people on the internet put up there. And once you start doing it, you just know you'll lose track of time since it is quite entertaining.
So what do you do to keep yourself entertained while having to deal with sitting all day?