Saturday, September 26, 2015

100 Questions Tag! (99 + Bonus)






I really felt like doing a tag today and I found this tag at tagsforeverybody blog and I decided to use this. It seems fun and entertaining and if you wanna get to know more about me, then carry on reading and hopefully I won't disappoint! 

BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school.
I don't know if this should be an embarrassing one but...alright, middle school.. Probably being way to addicted to high school musical at that time that I decided to walk, talk and dress like Sharpay Evans for weeks (Yes, weeks). And some of the people who I went with school at that time that I know until today does not let me forget about those moments.

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed, I don't know if it bothers me that it's open or if I think something is in there watching me sleep. 

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
nope.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

No, but that would be interesting.. and dangerous. Stay in school kids!

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?

I actually have a love-hate relationship with this. So kinda yea.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

Yeap, that's me.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

Big bear. I have a feeling I'll survive that more than a swarm of bees.

8:Do you have freckles?

Nope, my brother has them and I used to be so jealous of it. Which, I kinda sometimes still am.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?

Depends on where it'll be on. On social media almost always nope.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?

Sucking on noodles too loudly.. or sucking too loudly in general. I don't know why but it really bothers me.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?I do this when I'm really bored, alone and don't care about my surroundings. It is surprisingly entertaining though.


12:Have you ever peed in the woods?Yea when I was a girl scout. So many years ago.

13:What about pooped in the woods?
Nope.

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?

Yeap, I feel that this is normal but sounds so weird when asked like that. (Haha!)

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

I used to back in middle school days, until a classmate of mine borrowed my pencil and chewed on it that I decided I do not want people doing those things to my stuff so I stopped because I felt like if I stopped, people would stop to, but they didn't of course. But hey, bad habit goodbye!

16:How many people have you slept with this week?

None

17:What size is your bed?

Single </3

18:What is your Song of the week?

Painkiller by: Jason Derulo and Meghan Trainor. 

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Of course.

20:Do you still watch cartoons?

Hell yes.

21:Whats your least favorite movie?

I don't really have anything specific, but I hate movies with too much violent deaths. 

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

Well I wouldn't tell you that!

23:What do you drink with dinner?Water.


24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Barbeque Sauce 

25:What is your favorite food?

This would take days for me to decide. But at the moment I am craving for some shrimp.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?Anything that is a comedy or has Ryan Gosling in it.


27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
A guy friend of mine. *it's complicated*

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

Yes I was, also a patrol leader for 2 years!

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

Depends on what cause. And if I really do want to at the moment. For now, nah.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

For a friend's birthday a few weeks ago.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?

Nope, can't even drive yet.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Nope.

33:Ever ran out of gas?

Nope.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

Chicken sandwich. Sorry not sorry.

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Bananas. I love bananas for breakfast for whatever reason.

36:What is your usual bedtime?

12 a.m. or 1 a.m.

37:Are you lazy?

Hell yes.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

I was always a disney princess. Big gowns and everything.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?

Year of the dog.

40:How many languages can you speak?

I speak English, Tagalog and I studied some basic Italian.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

Nope.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

legos

43:Are you stubborn?

Based on my previous decisions in life, I'd say yeap, pretty much.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Err.. Leno.

45:Ever watch soap operas?

Yea but usually just online and not on T.V when it actually airs.

46:Are you afraid of heights?

Nope, but I'm afraid of falling.

47:Do you sing in the car?

Yeap.

48:Do you sing in the shower?

Yeap.

49:Do you dance in the car?
Yeap.

50:Ever used a gun?

Nope, but I did held one before.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

I don't even remember.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No, I actually want to be in one.

53:Is Christmas stressful?

Christmas isn't stressful, it's the preparing everything before Christmas that's stressful.

54:Ever eat a pierogi?

Nope and I googled what that means and I kinda wanna try it now.

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?

I'm not very fond of pies but if I really had to choose, I guess mango pie. Nothing could go wrong with mangos right? :D

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

An actress, a doctor, a cosmetologist, a chemist, a popstar and an author. 

57:Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Almost all the time that it gives me the creeps.

59:Take a vitamin daily?

Nope.

60:Wear slippers?

Yeap.

61:Wear a bath robe?

yeap.

62:What do you wear to bed?

A shirt and shorts or pajamas.

63:First concert?

I never ever been to one.

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

None because those doesn't exist in the Philippines.

65:Nike or Adidas?

I love both but I do own more Adidas pieces at the moment.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?

Cheetos. Hello flaming hot ones!

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Peanuts.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

No, is that french?

69:Ever take dance lessons?

Nope.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

I never really thought about this before until now, I guess.. a business man? I don't really care as long as he's hardworking and knows how to take care of himself.

71:Can you curl your tongue?

Yeap.

72:Ever won a spelling bee?

Yeap but only 1st or 2nd, back when I was in kindergarten that I do not remember too well now.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

Yeap.

74:Own any record albums?

Nope.

75:Own a record player?

Nope.

76:Regularly burn incense?

Nope, but I always wanted to before, I just don't get the chance and also because I forget to get some.

77:Ever been in love?

Yea. 

78:Who would you like to see in concert?

Coldplay? Digital Daggers? Or Zella Day. :D

79:What was the last concert you saw?

I never been to one. :/

80:Hot tea or cold tea?

Cold tea.

81:Tea or coffee?

Coffee.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
I never tasted snickerdoodles before but I have a feeling that I'd enjoy that more.

83:Can you swim well?

Not quite.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Yeap.

85:Are you patient?

It depends. Usually not really.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?

Band, depends on my future husband, I'll let him decide that.

87:Ever won a contest?

Yeap.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?

Nope.

89:Which are better black or green olives?

Don't hate, but I'm not a fan of olives. 

90:Can you knit or crochet?

I can crochet abit. 

91:Best room for a fireplace?

A place where you can just sit and read.

92:Do you want to get married?

Yea but far later on in life, I still wanna do more things right now.

93:If married, how long have you been married?

--

94:Who was your HS crush?

Hah! I had a ton, I was a hopeless romantic way back then.

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

I used to when I was young but now if I do that, I'll most likely just look dumb.

96:Do you have kids?
Nope.

97:Do you want kids?I'm kinda leaning on the no at the moment but we will see if that would change in the future.


98:Whats your favorite color?
Violet.

99:Do you miss anyone right now? 

Yea, I really miss my mom. She's in Israel at the moment.

Aaandd.. I can't believe it's done, I actually loved doing it. Anyway, if you are reading this and you're a blogger / vlogger, then I tag you. Have fun and enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.