Thursday, May 7, 2015

The struggle is real.

Trying and failing on HTML coding for my navigation bar. And I spent about 2 hours just trying to get it right but sadly, it didn't work xD. Its currently 11:33 P.M. here in the Philippines so I guess I'll go search some more tutorials and then continue doing it again tomorrow. 

For now, I have my "trial" header. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna change it since I pretty much just tried making it and yes, it is the easiest of all and I am gonna struggle some more for the other things I want to be do on this blog. 

I hope I get this done soon, but for now I'm gonna surf the net until I fall asleep (which is pretty much my night routine).

Goodnight everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.