Thursday, May 7, 2015

Newbie in HTML, template making and anything related to Blogger.

Okay, so I know that I've been blogging since last year BUT! It is my first time to ever make or customize my own blog since I just became dependent on just a simple blog with no decoration whatsoever.

I have been visiting some random people's blogs and I am in awe. I really want to personalize my blog even more, so right now I am currently watching tutorials for HTML, header, navigation and other things that would be made by me.

So for now my blog will keep on changing appearance until I am satisfied and I am very excited to post my new "item reviews" and daily blogging!

Here is an image of how I try to "come up" with ideas on how I want my blog to come out..And ps, I'm not really an artist in drawing or whatever but here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.